0 Thread(s)
    that should be do not lol

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Alright, alright.

Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]I know just how you feel dude. Personally, I support forests but have a strong dislike for trees. They get in your way so you can't see!
    :chuckle: The problem is that if someone has a hard time with enterpriting Ozzy's post, I'm not sure if they'll grasp this one either.

Quote[/b] ]But what you said didn't help ANY thing, its not right and you still don't make it clear in you're point, true that would take away from the "funniness" of you're so called "joke"
    Cody, there's a degree of enterpritation required for Ozzy's post, mmkay? The point is not to single you out, single your affiliations with any groups out, or any named entity.

The point is merely that there'll be times when Dave's choice will lead to difficulties in his life, and a well-wishing that Dave should not suffer unfair or malicious treatment based merely on the fact that he being himself.

Fair enough? You want to make it more diplomatic yet, then shoot me a pm.

Quote[/b] ]Why is it necessary to share your private sexual orientation? If anything you just need to be honest with yourself and the people that love you in real life.
    I believe the idea was merely that Dave's trying to get comfortable in his skin having made a realization about himself. The point isn't to impress his feelings upon anyone, merely being open about himself. Sure nobody needs to proclaim aspects of themselves, but it can make communication with those around us a more meaningful experience, and sometimes keeping things inside can be detrimental. For instance, you don't need to share your religious standpoints, views, or associations, but you feel that you either wish to, or have an obligation to- and that if you don't you wont feel right. Same deal here.

Quote[/b] ]Do you really have a helicopter?

man that's awesome!
    All of the mods do. Didn't you know? I'm patiently awaiting mine in the mail.

Wait- I'm allowed to tell them members about our perks, right?
    Well, since I'm at it: The dental plan ROCKS.

\(_o)/ ಠ_ಠ
    My Growlist
    NASC Website Come join in on the fun!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh don't worry, the 'childish' banter that occured doesn't mean anything at all, and i'm kinda glad that it happened because it helped to liven it up a little bit.

As for the reason about me coming out in terra forums, well it's probably because you all seem much ,more accepting than the people around me at the moment ( and if it gets out of hand, i just don't have to read your posts)

No i haven't come out to anyone else, mostly because of prety much the same reason as just previously described. Also It is much easier to type this stuff then to look someone in the eyes and say it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote[/b] (JustLikeAPill @ Dec. 08 2006,8:41)]that should be do not lol
    I know that would be your prayer but Jesus loves us all, straight, gay, bi, trans, murderer, pedophile, rapist, racist, etc.... We're all sinners you just happen to be ailing from a different one. <3.
    James 1:17

"Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows."

Doing it wrong until I do it right. xvart's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote[/b] (Est @ Dec. 08 2006,7:42)]I believe the idea was merely that Dave's trying to get comfortable in his skin having made a realization about himself. The point isn't to impress his feelings upon anyone, merely being open about himself. Sure nobody needs to proclaim aspects of themselves, but it can make communication with those around us a more meaningful experience, and sometimes keeping things inside can be detrimental. For instance, you don't need to share your religious standpoints, views, or associations, but you feel that you either wish to, or have an obligation to- and that if you don't you wont feel right. Same deal here.
    Big bad mod, Est - very nice post. I think that is a near perfect way to put it.

xvart.
    "The tragedy of life is not that every man loses; but that he almost wins."

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Lawdy lawd- I gone done made a conciliatory-only post.

Dave, I'm glad that you've been exploring your identity. Learning and accepting who and what you are is an important part of life. Even if that means that you're not something that you used to think yourself to be.

Human beings are dynamic beings and we live in a dynamic universe. I would invite you to continue exploring yourself and finding out how you can best flow with your universe. I'd also invite you to keep posting in the manner that you have. That is, I'm glad to see you expressing yourself in a nonconfrontational way- whether we agree with the subject matter or not, it's an invaluable skill to hone.

Peace.

--edit--
    Quote[/b] ]Big bad mod, Est - very nice post. I think that is a near perfect way to put it.
    Dag nabbit, that's the one part I don't like about the mod mantle: I'd have made that post regardless of membership status (um, unless I was banned and couldn't post at all.) Glad you liked it.

\(_o)/ ಠ_ಠ
    My Growlist
    NASC Website Come join in on the fun!

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't know what you're talking about outsiders.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Neither do I, but I guess that it doesn't really matter, because to me: "what you don't know can't hurt you"

And that's the way I live with religion, if i don't get into it then the less i know and the less i have to worry about

Such as this topic

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast