Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Ok Here It Goes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yah know..................ive spent minimal time in church and im fully aware of what Outsiders point is there.........................sheesh

BTW God doesnt hate gays...........hes just mad they found a loop hole........he cast humans out of the garden of eden, punished women by giving them cramps and having them bleed for a week out of the month and punished men by making us deal with the women. the dang gay guys just found a loop hole outa the punishment................
    cervid serial killer
    Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!
    http://www.wolfpointherald.com/--http://www.safety-brite.net/

Doing it wrong until I do it right. xvart's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (Est @ Dec. 08 2006,7:46)]Dag nabbit, that's the one part I don't like about the mod mantle: I'd have made that post regardless of membership status (um, unless I was banned and couldn't post at all.) Glad you liked it.
    I didn't think otherwise, I just thought it was a verg diplomatic response. Anyways, we all hope you don't get banned already!

xvart.
    "The tragedy of life is not that every man loses; but that he almost wins."

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote[/b] (JustLikeAPill @ Dec. 08 2006,8:47)]I don't know what you're talking about outsiders.
    My bad. I thought when you said "do not" you were responding to me.
    James 1:17

"Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote[/b] (rattler_mt @ Dec. 08 2006,8:52)]yah know..................ive spent minimal time in church and im fully aware of what Outsiders point is there.........................sheesh

BTW God doesnt hate gays...........hes just mad they found a loop hole........he cast humans out of the garden of eden, punished women by giving them cramps and having them bleed for a week out of the month and punished men by making us deal with the women. the dang gay guys just found a loop hole outa the punishment................
    LOL!
    James 1:17

"Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows."

Doing it wrong until I do it right. xvart's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote[/b] (rattler_mt @ Dec. 08 2006,7:52)]... and punished men by making us deal with the women.
    This reminded me of something I once heard:

"I think gay people should be allowed to get married because they have just as much right to be as miserable as the rest of us."

lol.

xvart.
    "The tragedy of life is not that every man loses; but that he almost wins."

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

To FARMER DAVE:

Quote[/b] ]Ok Here It Goes

I'm Gay!

I had to let some stress off of my back so there it is.

This is my first big 'thing'

Clint has helped my a lot, and I'm glad he is here to help me

just wanted to let everyone know.
    -Joel from Southern California

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote[/b] ]Quote (rattler_mt @ Dec. 08 2006,8:52)
    yah know..................ive spent minimal time in church and im fully aware of what Outsiders point is there.........................sheesh

LOL!
    LOL LOL LOL!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [QUOTE=[b]Quote[/b] (Outsiders71 @ Dec. 08 2006,8:40)]
    Quote Originally Posted by nepenthes_ak,Dec. 08 2006,8:20
    Stand firm in the truths of the Bible and put on the armor of God. Pray that they may one day seek these truths for themselves. <3.
    Is that like the armor that the righteous soldiers of freedom wear over yonder in Iraq? Are gay people allowed to wear that mighty armor? The whole idea that pursuit of sexual pleasure is somehow a pursuit of evil... man, Christians can get mixed up sometimes. Isn't it possible that the bible originally said "thou shalt pleasure thy partner," and it got lost in translation over the conservative decades into, "thou shalt occasionally pleasure thy wife strictly for the purpose of making babies"?

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast