What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ok Here It Goes

• Thread starter FarmerDave
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok Here It Goes

I'm Gay!

I had to let some stress off of my back so there it is.

This is my first big 'thing'

Clint has helped my a lot, and I'm glad he is here to help me

just wanted to let everyone know.

Well there ya go! Hopefully nobody freaks out on you, and that it's just a big weight off your back! Best of luck to you.

Capslock

Thanks!

I still kinda feel weird though, I guess that's what normally happens when you do something big like this???

YAY! I'm so happy for you! This is a big step for you!

It feels like your walking around in a dream-world for a few days, atleast for me. Very surreal.

You just think you're gay. It's a choice you made. Now we have to call the religious right and have them cast out this gay demon. Like did for that gay preacher they like so much.

Oh yeah theres a man living in the sky that wants your soul to burn in hell because you're gay.

Won't it be a great place to live when this will be such a nonissue. Wouldn't it be great if the only response you got to your annoncment was "So what?"

Maybe one day that'll be true.

Welcome to the rainbow dude.

I'm glad that you came out and I hope you never have to suffer though what some other gays have had to suffer. I don't think you'll get any flak from members here anyway. Just don't stand next to me because I'm homophobic.

poke2.gif

lol
smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Wouldn't it be great if the only response you got to your annoncment was "So what?"

no offence Dave but this was my gut reaction..............my wife has 2 half sisters who are and i have a cousin who is......................this kinda stuff doesnt really get a raised eye brow from me anymore............gotta be more creative if yah want a reaction from me
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Farmer Dave @ Dec. 08 2006,5:20)][I'm Gay!
I tried to click the link but couldn't go there
wink.gif.gif
. Oops, that wink was for Ozzy... I wanted to go there myself (to "I'm Gay Land") but I choose not to be gay (at least for today).

Seriously, I'm glad this helps you. I wish you the best of luck and if not support from all, at least mature tolerance and understanding.

Here's JBL trying to click the gay link.

stressed.gif

So?

was keeping it in and suppressing it before the cause of you anxiety and depression? Thats what happened to me with asexuality.

dont know if "cool" is what comes to my mind..................but occationally the word "entertaining" fits well

LMAO!

JBL can't see pics anyway. His child protection program filters out... diagrams.. LMAO~!!!!!

I'm sorry JBL lol. You can see the bubble counter in person soon lol.

JLAP you hit the nail on the head in the 'is there something wrong with me' thread... good job

Hey Dave, were you that guy in the Borat movie? You know, the dude with the fist?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Farmer Dave @ Dec. 08 2006,4:28)]I still kinda feel weird though, I guess that's what normally happens when you do something big like this???
I wouldn't know, but I'm glad that you felt comfortable allowing the members of this forum to share in this step in your life.

Have you told other people, like friends or family, yet? I hope all goes well and a lot of anxiety is removed from you life.

xvart.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Finch @ Dec. 08 2006,6:52)]JLAP you hit the nail on the head in the 'is there something wrong with me' thread... good job
I did? What did I say?

Is there something wrong with me?

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Are you gay? I ask because you said "person" instead of girl. You also mentioned a "great sense of fashion" soo... yeah. You don't have to answer, but you can pm me if you want.

Oh god I can't stand the antici......................................

pation.

OOOOH ok I see. Thanks finch. I was expecting one of my famous deep existential ponderings...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back