Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Maybe the U.S. should hold talks with Iran

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    While the world waits for Iran to do something really stupid, the US has done one stupid thing after another. Anyway, Iran's leader denies the holocaust happened and ours denies global warmiing is happening. It's a draw.
    Bruce in CT

Madness is something rare in individuals but in groups, parties, peoples, ages it is the rule. Friedrich Nietzsche

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't think global warming and the holocaust are equal things. BTW didn't you hear that cow farms are causing global warming? Trees also!
    James 1:17

"Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Iran also is saying it's Nuclear program is for "peaceful purposes" and are purposely manipulating the negotiations to their favor to buy time until they say "surprise, look what we got" and promptly give one to Hezzbullah to nuke Israel and to smuggle one into the US and maybe Europe by way of some unknown Terrorist group to wait for the signal.

They also support & supply some of the most dangerous militias that are causing a lot of the problems in Iraq.

I'll say it's about as worthless negotiating with Iran as it was with Hitler. All we did is appease and encourage him and look what happened. Do you all want that to happen again? Then keep talking about how we should respect their "feelings" and to "talk" with them.

Sorry if this sounds harsh, but you should also respect my "feelings" and opinions.

One last thing, the KKK is all like "God Bless White America" but there Duke goes over to hang out with probably America's worst enemy just to blurt out his bullpoop to people who'll listen. What a Moron.

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well... Hitler was on meth.

A meth crazed antisemetic dictator or a religious nut antisemetic "president" with an agenda. Which is worse?

I have a question. When they say death to the jews is that a religious thing or do they mean death to the isrealis and just say jews because almost all of them are jewish? I've always wondered that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    trees? haha riiiight they relese violate organic compounds, those arnt greenhouse gasses
    that makes no logic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (Finch @ Dec. 13 2006,10:36)]trees? haha riiiight they relese violate organic compounds, those arnt greenhouse gasses
    Actually there was a study done in one of the rainforests that showed that trees caused global warming.
    James 1:17

"Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows."

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, the answer is simple. Kill the rainforests before they kill us!

We must stop the radical arboreal agenda before it grows too powerful! Rise up against the ficus, oak and pine! Join the fight against global warming!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]Actually there was a study done in one of the rainforests that showed that trees caused global warming.
    they are carbon sinks. I saw the study, and it did not make such claims. It said they produce a amount of methane that is difficult to calculate nd noted more study is needed. Making wild conclusions is not the thing to do, because the study ALSO noted that they are more valuble as carbon sinks than anything else, and the amount of methane produced was miniscule compared to that. You and i produce methane too. The news media sensationalized the results. Im refering to the report on trees and methane in the Science journal Nature (or was it the journal science? they are smilar) done not too long ago on rainforest trees and their effect on climate. And i mean that the actual study itself was published, not the results.
    that makes no logic

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast