Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What boredom is

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    you get to play on the computer when you're grounded? what kind of crap is that?

wouldn't fly with me, but i'm not your momma. very cool little drawing you made.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    no im grounded from social life.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You need different friends!I wouldn't let my kids hang around people like that!

Jerry

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can promise you that youre kids probably know at least 3 people that are stoners, and they more than likely hang out with one who does it casualy!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I dont think so,I can promise you that!My kids know better,thats the way they were raised.They are active in the D.A.R.E. program and know right from wrong.Plus I live out in the country so I don't have to deal with the problems that are around more populated places.Also my son plays baseball for a traveling team,no stoners or losers there I promise you!

Jerry

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was "raised better" But now I'm all like anti-government (mom was in the military), I was apart of dare, I go to church, I love out semi-country and yea its crazy, So don't think its not out where you are. I know plenty of sport players who will do drugs off season.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (nepenthes_ak @ Dec. 16 2006,12:11)]I was "raised better" But now I'm all like anti-government (mom was in the military), I was apart of dare, I go to church, I love out semi-country and yea its crazy, So don't think its not out where you are. I know plenty of sport players who will do drugs off season.
    Thats true. I used to live in south Georgia (Douglas) and getting drugs is so easy it was scary.

Oh and I was also "raised better," in church, A-honor roll, with good strick parents. Even if raised right kids will still try out drugs.
    My life sucks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know that,but right now I know my kids don't hang around "bad" people because there is hardly anyone around.I know the kids they play with,which live miles away,so they just can't come home from school and go wandering around,because there is now where to go.And before you start again,all I said was you need different friends and that I wouldn't let my kids hang around people like that.I did'nt say they would not ever encounter a situation like this.

Jerry

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast