Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What boredom is

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We live out in the boonies and there are drugs and druggies all over the place!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    drugs are everywhere. i as a parent now, am a bit nervous about raising my child here. i was raised mainly in a sheltered place- an Air Force base in Japan. never really got into a whole lot until I came to the states for good.

my husband is one of the few people i've meet that have never had an interest in experimenting with drugs. ever. he grew up in bedford, tx then was in the army for about 8 years .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    just don't over shelter you're kids... but don't tell them EVERY day that drugs are bad... thats part of the reason why I had wanted to do them when I was younger... my mom always said not to do something... I remember not being able to watch something on tv, I watched it then my om didn't care, same thing with music certain kinds of music I wasn't aloud to lisen to. So the scenario goes like that with allot of other stuff usually.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Our school was made a "school to watch" just this past Friday, and we are one out of 7 schools in the state, and one out of 84 or so in the US. I don't know exactly what that means, but it means our school is really good and stuff.

That same day, some people got suspended for something about drugs in school.

-Ben
    He who can, does. He who can't, teaches. -George Bernard Shaw
    I love these shirts!!!
    My Growlist
    My Webpage

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I live in the meth capital of north georgia, in the meth hub of the east coast (ga). It's easier to get any drug you want pretty much than it is beer.

I used to be in DARE (they made us). Then, 2 grades later, our DARE teacher got hooked on meth and robbed a gas station.

Cool85k5, no disrespect, but it's not your place to tell him (Cody) who to be friends with. And I'm not implying that your kids do drugs ;I don't care either way. BUT, the biggest mistake you can make is assuming they don't. I was in honors,the Discovery program, had the "good" friends, and made straight A's (and a B in algebra hehe) and that didn't stop me from doing drugs, including meth, pills of every flavor, coke, crack, mescaline,DXM, etc etc. My parents never saw it coming. Lucky for me, I was never hurt bad, although I did OD a couple of times. I have learned a few lessons of moderation since those days.

I don't advocate drug use publicly, so don't mistake what I said above for advocacy. Don't play with fire if you're afraid you might get burned.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123