What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good Friends

• Thread starter Trapper7
  • Start date

Trapper7

Loves VFT's!
I took some pictures of my dog Taylee and suggie Pillowshade last night, they were so sweet, Taylee just wanted to lick Shady the whole time and Shady just wanted to bite her nails
tounge.gif

EDIT!! ANDREW HAS MADE THE ABOVE URLS INTO PICTURES!!!
New4.jpg

New10.jpg

TayleeShady008.jpg

Trapper why don;t you use the image button to put the pictures in the thread? All you do is paiste that link when the box comes up and the picture will show up in the thread.

Nice animals BTW.

Cause I'm dumb and didn't know I could do that
tounge.gif
Everytime I've tried attaching pics (in any forum) it has told me that they're too big, but I guess you're saying that I should post the url and not the pic right?

Great pics but I would keep the dog well fed...just in case.
smile.gif

No you put the URL in the box that pops up whe you hit the image button. If the pics are too large then resize them before you upload them to phot bucket. That will help on upload times anyways and then you just paste the link you are paisting to get the pic to pop up in the box that pos up whern you hit image and then after your done the image will be in the thread instead of a link.

Adorable!!! If I had a glider i'd want to play with it's skin flaps.... and make a dancing glider..

doo-di-doo i'm a dancing sugar glider mate doo-di-doo I fly around in the gum trees and poop on the kangaroos doo-di-doo-di-dooo

That's my sugar glider song

Wow lol. You're dog must be really docile. Mine would never have a small animal that close to her mouth and not eat it
smile.gif

Except for pippi.. she's scared of pippi....She's gotted headbutted one too many times lol
sad.gif

One of my dogs would play with my hamsters when I had them... she would just pounce around them and lick them.

....It worked for me. I edited your post for you. Please don't cry.
sad6.gif
nana.gif
hahaha

JLAP you made me laugh so hard with that song!!!! And my dog is pretty good but she's even better now with her PROZAC
oh.gif

Thanks Andrew! I'm not gonna cry!!!
tounge.gif
But now I'm worried that maybe some people here have dial-up and it will slow their computers down, will that happen?

Your topic says "pics" in it. So then know when coming in they'll have to DL some pictures. It is their choice to come in. It's avatars and signatures that we need to protect dial up people from.. those they have no choice....

Oh ok good, thanks.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (JustLikeAPill @ Dec. 14 2006,10:09)]Adorable!!!
Yeah... what Clint said!

Hehe thanks Jimscott, haven't heard from you in ages! I miss you
sad.gif

Back