User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: any of worthless plant nuts a dentist?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    at least you guys dont have braces! every month! or two weeks!

VFT and Drosera lover vft guy in SJ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My gums used to bleed like that too untill I went and had the "deep cleaning" done. Basicly they go in and scrape all the calculus out from under the gums. It takes 2 sessions of about an hour or so each but believe me it is worth it. The difference that made in the health of my gums was almost magical. It took a day or 2 for them to heal from the treatment, but they went from permanently red and inflamed, to pink and healthy as soon as they healed. I no longer bleed AT ALL when I either brush or floss. If you have the insurance go get that stuff taken care of it is definately worth the effort.

Cheers
    Steve
    There are only 2 infinite things... the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not too sure about the universe.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gums bleed when you have gingavitis. Inflimation of the gums. Teeth need to be cleaned twice a year for good teeth health. I am religious about brushing and getting my teeth cleaned. I do nto floss like I should thoug. Maybe once a month or when I get food in my teeth that I can feel. I do however brush at min 2 times a day and sometimes more. The last time I went I didnt have much plaque on my teeth and was complimented on how much better I have been flossing. He he he

Most people do not realize it, but good oral health means better overall health. Bad oral health can lead to may other problems.

TAKE YOUR ANTI-BIOTICS!!!! My mother-in-law has to take anti-biotics whenever she gets her teeth cleaned because of a bad mitral valve in her heart. It is not going to hurt you. Take them. It is not like your taking anti-biotics all the time.

You just have to brush though the bleeding gums untill you get the gingavitis under control bro. get the good cleanin and start brushing atleast 2 times a day. When you get up and before you go to bed. Those are the most critical times. When your asleep you dont have the sliva production and germs fester more. So removing the bugs when brushing before you go to bed helps, and you will not have such dragon breath i the morning. Also you may not be tasteing the infection the doc says you have because it came on slowly and your used to it. Most people do not know they have bad breath because you live with it anc cannot smell your own breath very well. Unless it is a dramatic change from the norm. You get used to it in other words. The Doc might have smelled it right away.

I had to get two cleanings done when I started going back to the dentist becaue I has so much buildup, but I never had bleeding issues so I wasn't to bad. I had issues with bleeding when I was younger though.

So come on bro I bet she was just saying some things you did not want to hear and it sounded worse than it realy was. then again some docs see so many patients that have bad oral hygene that they are fed up with telling people the same thing only for it to do no good. I dunno her situation.

This post was nto ment to slam, degrade or any of that bro. I am glad you are addressing the issue, and you will be alot happier once you get it fixed up. You could just be alot healthier to boot.

Oh almost forgot Crest oral health mouthwash is wonderful too. Doesn't burn and kills alot of bugs. It is great to help reduce the need for flossing. Personaly I HATE flossing.
    JB
    Friend me on facebook with JB_orchidguy@yahoo.com.
    Growlist Updated 05/08/13

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What's flossing?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well flossing is when you take a piece of wax coated string and you run it between your teeth until they bleed. duh!

didn't you know that?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What's brushing? And what are teeth?
    Bruce in CT

Madness is something rare in individuals but in groups, parties, peoples, ages it is the rule. Friedrich Nietzsche

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Teeth are little light colored stones that are in your mouth, and brushing is when you sweep all of the wetted dust off of them so that more of it can collect on them.

Geeze on't you guys know anything!?!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So its kind of like if I would clean off that one book of Shake Spear up in my shelf?

But in my mouth? What an odd concept.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast