User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: any of worthless plant nuts a dentist?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yep Exactly! But that doesn't mean that you shouldn't do it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    my gums arent red and inflamed.....they are a nice healthy pink, until i brush them then along my teeth get raw and bloody and start looking like crap.

and your right i know i should brush and i had no issue with the dentist saying so but she was so busy lecturing and trying to kick me out of the office(why i dont know, there was no one in the other exam room or the waiting room and it was 2 in the afternoon) that i couldnt get a word in edge wise. i had a half dozen questions for her about my wisdom teeth and other things but she wouldnt give me a chance to ask, prefering to lecture me that lack of brushing is the cause of every one of my problems. which doesnt answer weither the fact that are my wisdom teeth potential problems(i only have 3, and the top two are at slight angles but no pressure or pain so can i just forget about them??) but she wouldnt let me ask that............also wanted to ask if its possible that i have no nerves in any of my teeth cause when i was younger, round 8 or so, i managed to pull out one of my first adult teeth, but there was zero pain and i didnt even notice it till my mouth filled with blood. but like i said she wouldnt let me ask a dang question..........
    cervid serial killer
    Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!
    http://www.wolfpointherald.com/--http://www.safety-brite.net/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What a jerk!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LOL farmer dave thats hilarious
    that makes no logic

Hello, I must be going... Not a Number's Avatar
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If your gums get raw and bleed after brushing they are not healthy or you're brushing too hard or a combination of both.

Get a softer toothbrush. They come in many grades, get the softest you can find. And obviously don't scrub as hard.

Get a "gum stimulator" - one of those little reddish rubber cones either on the end of the toothbrush handle or a stand-alone job. Massage your gums with this according to the instructions on the package.

Rinse your mouth with warm salt water after brushing. This will both help heal the rawness and toughen your gums up.

As for your wisdom teeth what kind angle are you talking about? Are they pointing to the front of your mouth so that they are "impacting" the molars before them or are they angling towards your cheeks or tongue. If it's the first they have to go. Otherwise they may or may not have to go but could cause problems later on (such as constantly biting your cheeks or tongue) or making it difficult to brush back there and the molars start to decay.
    Grand Hotel... always the same. People come, people go. Nothing ever happens.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    angled towards the cheeks a bit.........not to badly though...........but with the wife having to get hers pulled it was more of a out of curiosity question. i doubt it will cause a problem. did a bit when they first errupted, they cut up my cheek a bit when i slept on my side but after a month my cheeks toughened up and it hasnt been a problem for a long time. also curious as to why i only have 3, the one on the lower left never came in and it doesnt feel like their is anything going to come up there, its just an empty space.
    cervid serial killer
    Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!
    http://www.wolfpointherald.com/--http://www.safety-brite.net/

Hello, I must be going... Not a Number's Avatar
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's possible you just don't have a molar there. Or it is just taking longer to erupt than the others. Or it is at such an angle it hasn't broken through the gum yet. The first case is unusual but not unheard of. Only a x-ray can tell for sure.

As far as biting your cheek, as you age the muscles in your face sag and biting can become a problem again. Deal with it if and when it happens.

I had one impacted molar, lower right that had to go, the upper right was angled out towards the cheek slightly and the left pair was perfectly fine. About six years later the upper right started digging into my cheek and only got worse and worse so it had to go. About 20 years after getting the first one yanked, the left pair was starting to decay because it was so hard to brush them properly, even with a little third molar brush so they had to go.

Actually I'm a lot happier without them because the did add pressure to the rest of the teeth on the left side which caused some nerve pain and made it next to impossible to get floss in-between the teeth at times.
    Grand Hotel... always the same. People come, people go. Nothing ever happens.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]I now have insurance that pays all but ~$20 of the visit.
    What insurance might that be I haven't seen a dental plan yet that is worth the paper it's written on
    Hi. My name is Ron, and I am a nepaholic.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast