What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Warning!

I saw a quart of Haagen Daz “dulce de leche con caramel” ice cream in the market the other day and bought it just because, “sweet milk and caramel” sounded so good at the time.
I went home, put two scoops in a bowl and settled into my favorite chair.  Umm umm good.
Back into the kitchen, I got two more scoops but this time I added a splash of Kahlua.  Umm umm better.
Went back to the freezer, no more fooling around here, I took the whole container and the bottle of Kahlua back to my recliner.  Umm umm absolutamente delicioso.

I ate the whole friggin’ bucket.
Habit forming.
No, more like addictive.
Probably gained five pounds.
Container should carry a warning label.  
laugh.gif

I mentioned this to a friend and she says she had the same experience with Haagen Daz “Mayan chocolate” but she added Bailey’s Irish Cream.  We could become very good friends.

Does anybody else have a favorite that I should not buy?

Cherry Garcia and anything that's peppermint flavored
smile.gif

Haagen Daz - Mango Sorbet, Coffee Chip
Bud's (of San Francisco) - Strawberry

Ice cream just doesn't do it for me. But Zapp's Jalapeno potato chips do. Good thing they're almost impossible to find here and, since my parents left Mississippi, I don't receive boxes of them anymore.

ROFL Lauderdale!!!
laugh.gif

That's the reason I can't be around a box of wheat thins. I know, that's weird, but I swear I'll eat the whole box.

Capslock

For ever Ben and Jerrys!

I suddgest Phish food, and Any thing Chocolate should not be eating from Ben and Jerrys as you will become a chocoholic in minuets.

chocolate coverd cherrys, chocolate coverd any thing really, and those Andes thin mints...

oh how I dream of the Andes thin mints..

University made pumpkin ice cream... and their blueberry revel... and butter pecan... and their rasperry cheesecake icecream, guaenteed fresh!

I like the Phish Food Myself, but I'm not sure who makes that

Ben and Jerrys mang! BEN AND JERRYS!

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]That's the reason I can't be around a box of wheat thins. I know, that's weird, but I swear I'll eat the whole box.
Sounds reasonable to me.
Do you dunk them in anything?  Maybe Cha Chi's Jalapeno salsa or top them with pepperoni, swiss cheese and mustard?
Perhaps a pint or two of Guinness to wash  them down.  
Watch a little NASCAR or NFL.
That's what I'm talkin' about.
Don't get no better than that.  
beer.gif

my vice:

cheesecake

not frozen or that no-bake junk. actual cheesecake. soooo fattening. sooooo irresistable! pumpkin cheesecake is a diet killer, too.

Pumpkin pie ice cream in winter and mint ting-a-ling in summer!
bigsmile.gif
Creme de menthe liquor goes well with the mint....haven't invented a pumpkin luquor for the pumpkin ice cream! lol

If they made a Clove ice cream i'd buy that stuff in the 100 gallon drum-size, please!

Clove is one of my favorite scents. Mmmm it tastes good too. Oddly enough, Clove cigarettes are disgusting.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]not frozen or that no-bake junk. actual cheesecake. soooo fattening. sooooo irresistable! pumpkin cheesecake is a diet killer, too.

Haha yess i had pumpkin cheesecake this thankgiving sooo good lol. I had it to myself because no one else liked it LOL

My dangerous combo:
A diet pepsi and a large bag of Fiery Habanero Doritos. --Not only is it unhealthy, but your eyes and mouth will sting for hours!

pringles...original
biggrin.gif

Alex

I know, this is gonna be pretty weird sounding but, I can subconsciously stuff myself with non-salted pretzels and garlic hummus. They're just so good!

-Ben

[b said:
Quote[/b] (herenorthere @ Dec. 16 2006,11:15)]Ice cream just doesn't do it for me.  But Zapp's Jalapeno potato chips do.  Good thing they're almost impossible to find here and, since my parents left Mississippi, I don't receive boxes of them anymore.
HEHEHE, I know what you mean! Wanna trade plants for chips? They make 'em right down the street here.

My Vice: Bluebell "Madri Gras King Cake" ice cream or their peppermint.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (bugfreak @ Dec. 16 2006,1:39)]my vice:

cheesecake
Amen, sista! And I'd add to that the graham cracker thingy from Coldstone Creamery... minus the annoying singing!

i just made some brownies last night, guys. with walnuts and that white marble-y thing going on top. yum! i just rememebered that it's my friend's birthday today too so i put some in a christmas tin. (yes! score! cause i totallyd didn't get a card or present and she's bringing my daughter back to me today. ha! now i look like i remembered and cared:) )

Back