Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WHOOOOHOOOO!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Plain and simply, I find "dread"locks look awful on fair-skinned and fair-haired individuals (including some friends). Otherwise I have no problem with the style whatsoever nor do I always associate it with the use of med (though it's pretty obvious who does and doesn't).

Cheers
    Amori

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not a fan of dreadlocks on Caucasians. Nothing says poser quite like a white guy with dreadlocks or wearing a dashiki. That said, a few people (very few) have a personality that lets them get away with it and look great. But whether I like the look or not, I appreciate anyone who tries to go against the grain. As long as they don't start thinking they're radical for having dreadlocks or long hair or whatever style they choose. It's just fashion.
    Bruce in CT

Madness is something rare in individuals but in groups, parties, peoples, ages it is the rule. Friedrich Nietzsche

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hehehe. K fed brings poser to a whole new level.

Popozao!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well I wasn't expecting an abundance of full on positive feed back but its what I'm gonna have to expect.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a ponytail because I like it that way. If you like dreadlocks, go for it. Maybe you're one of the people who can do it.

As you said, a few negative opinions here don't matter. But a lot of people will consider you unreliable or a drug user or whatever and it can limit your options. I didn't grow my hair long until I passed my mid-30s and was established in life. I'm pretty positive I wouldn't have been hired if I had the ponytail when I interviewed for my job 14 years ago. And I wouldn't be surprised if it's reduced my options for transferring to other jobs at work.
    Bruce in CT

Madness is something rare in individuals but in groups, parties, peoples, ages it is the rule. Friedrich Nietzsche

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12