User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: My word is it to much to ask....

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Behold... the might swirling yinyang...

Seriously if he has nothing to do you have to be a complete moron to expect him to sit there like a robot all night staring at the ceiling.

Sounds like someone needs a hug ^_^

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    JB_OrchidGuy: calm yourself. no, we dont know what its like there. In a average work setting that would be a bad thing. Therefore it caused some rised eyebrows- but as you stated your not in a average situation. For what we knew, it was a valid point. But thats not the case. you know that. so what, exactly, is the problem?
    that makes no logic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Look.. look at this topic evolution...

A pointless thread about pointlessness evolved into a thread about how hard it is to be a surgeon's assistant.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    no one said that was a easy job. Nepenthes gracilis had a point, i agreed, and JB_OrchidGuy set us straight in a angry manner because he was offended by it. It was not meant to be a shot at his work ethics, but he oviously took it as one. I see no reason to continue on this train of thought, so lets get back on topic
    that makes no logic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lmao, what topic?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well the way it was stated finch it was a stab at my work ethics, and that is how I took it. Who else do you know that is up at the hours I post and posts without a good reason? And posts not just sometimes at those hours, but alot of times. So instead of saying "Why should you be in a chat room at work? " It should have been asked. What kind of job do yo do where you can go into a chat room at work? Then I would have just answered with out anger involved, but the way it was stated just errked me. Then you agreed with his exact quote Finch and neither one of you knows what I do as a job. Even though I am sure I have posted it a time or two. Soo it is all in how things are said and when you just agreed and quoted what he said I got doubly POed and posted what I did. I am VERY good at what I do, and can work circles around many of the techs I work with. When I work, I work hard. When there is a patients life involved I do my best to keep things sterile and make sure I am one step ahead of the Doc so we can get things done.

After I told my wife about what has been going on in this thread she brought up a valid point. Me getting on the forum at work has nothing to do with the price of tea in china. So before the Mods start scolding people for bringing topics off course they best learn not to do it themselves. This thread was about having a place for rabbling chitchat and it got onto the subject of me getting on the forum at work. Brought there by a Mod no less.
    JB
    Friend me on facebook with JB_orchidguy@yahoo.com.
    Growlist Updated 05/08/13

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I could never do it.. I'd be afraid i'd puke in the body

I NEVER want to cut on people unless I have to. You've got more guts than me, pun intended hahaha

That is a VERY good observation on how this thread changed subjects via a Mod.

I don't see what the big deal is. So what if a thread goes OT? If the poster doesn't mine then what's the problem? I mean I know the mods have a job to do but it's not really hurting anyone. Why not have just one big sticky off topic thread and once it gets big enough, delete the thread and start a new one. I know that'll never happen but it's just an idea.

As a sidenote, I won't ever complain if my threads go OT. I encourage free discussion.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No one knows whats going on or what you should be doing better than you! Especially here, online! No one reads all the topics, so its always best to assume that no, we donít know what you do. You are thinking by that quote that because I agree, I think youíre a bad worker. Thatís a connection that does not exist in my book. Because I agree with it doesnít mean I think otherwise. It doent mean anything beyond that I agree! You assumed the rest. I donít know how you work, how could i? So please tell me why I would assume that because you can go online at work, means you donít do a good job. When I saw you mention that, I thought ďfiremanĒ or emergency person on stand-by, or perhaps someone on lunch break. Im sorry you were offended, and I can see why you reacted the way you did but I DID NOT MEAN IT LIKE THAT. I cant speak for NepG, but I donít think he meant it like that either. It was not a stab at your work ethics. I would know. I wrote my reply.
    that makes no logic

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast