Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: look at our other car

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i nearly traded my beloved beetle for a MazdaSpeed3. glad i changed my mind. i want both. i had to suck it up and "grow up" cause we're going to be buying a house within the next year. i need a fun family car so bad though. very tempting indeed to buy the speed3.

my fun car is a 1.8T beetle with a chip. it's also the family car.

anyone feeling charitable can feel free to get me a family car. i would really like a BMW 330i, but the Mazda is more gentle on the bank account. if you're buying, though, i'll settle for either.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you ask me the MS3 is a good choice as a family car. 4 doors, hatchback, and still very fun to drive. I would get that or a MS6 (VERY good car)

I would offer up my little ScionXB but that thing is so slow you would die.
    My life sucks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i think the mazda would have been a terrific fun/family car. i don't make a whole lot of money, so i decided to put off buying a car for a while. i am anxiously but excitedly anticipating home buying so i can't take a chance and spread myself too thin. plus, i just enrolled for our health and dental, which is a FORTUNE!!!! OMG!!!! i need the hubby to get a govt job or something. there goes the Bimmer (and cheap speed3 too, for that matter)

xB could be a decent delivery vehicles to pick up/ drop off wheels.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12