What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CP Rescue

I have went back and added descptions to most of the pics I posted.

I'd like to get more info on the drainage system you're talking about.

Hope your right, pyro. Though i would point out that there seem to be no lawns at the present to cause fert. runoff.

I can help with the description of the drainage system. This type of pipe
wastex_img.jpg

In a dug drainage ditch, coverd with gravel. The water enters the pipe and/or follows the ditch to the drainage area. This is used in, um dry streambed drainage systems. I dont know what the advantage is over a normal drainage ditch.

Hear me out on this. I wonder what the fate of the property is when the homeowner is in charge? Do they want the lakefront for more than just veiws? Will they themselves put a beach or dock there? Should limited water aces be provided to discourage that?

A little update.

I'm meeting withthe land owner tomorrow. By the way his name is Dan. I'm going to finish some paper work and discuss some options that we have talked about here. I'll let you know what is decided.

The type of drainage system is also called a french drain.

Back