Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: What did you get for Christmas?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think youre uncle was watching to much TV.. Circut city has those crazy commercials with the gift cards. Or maybe that was best buy?

w/e same palce

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Presto why would you want to return it for store credit? That is the same thing as having the gift card. In fact if you get a store credit at lowes they give it to you on a gift card. And most places will not refund it for cash either.

I don't know what I got for Christmas yett. Its not that time!!! I knwo what I want, and my wife swears I am going to like it so we shall see. I believe her BTW.
    JB
    Friend me on facebook with JB_orchidguy@yahoo.com.
    Growlist Updated 05/08/13

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    family gatherings... gift exchange? dont wanna go would rather go to a pep band game, but my mom says i wont regret going. but unless its a tarantula or an Atta (a kind of leaf cutter ant) colony I'm pretty sure I will be.

we will see.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm getting 2 books one by barry And the other by Richard Preston. A couple of plants from a 'Big' nursery. and some clothes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (JB_OrchidGuy @ Dec. 23 2006,3:16)]Presto why would you want to return it for store credit? That is the same thing as having the gift card.
    yes, I know, I was joking
    -Emily

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote[/b] ]uhhh stupid myth that bee's sting for no reason, those are usualy confused with wasps and bumble bee's. Honey bee's are fine You can stand at the enterance with out them stinging you, now breaking into their hive, they get a little up set but they only get up set when you hit the hive with a baseball bat 3-4 times or just whack at them...
    Never hurts to be too cautious when your severely allergic and there's a potentiol for a lot of unnoticed bees in the area
    that makes no logic

Doing it wrong until I do it right. xvart's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote[/b] (Presto @ Dec. 23 2006,1:34)]my dad's family is HUGE...between his siblings, their spouses, and all my cousins, there's almost 50 people. so rather than get everyone a gift, we make up a list and everyone gets one gift for one person. my uncle gave me a gift card to circuit city...now I can finally answer the question, Can you return a gift card for store credit?
    I was at best buy the other day and I overheard the conversation in front of me. The lady bought a gift card and the store clerk said, "And here's your gift receipt... I don't know why we give gift receipts for gift cards but we do."

xvart.
    "The tragedy of life is not that every man loses; but that he almost wins."

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Admin- I'm growing CPs in the Desert of Tucson, Az. adnedarn's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    All I've done so far is exchange with the boss... He gave me $300 bonus, and the 2006 American Eagle 20th Anniversary Silver coin set. Each coin is 1oz silver. There is a proof, reverse proof and a uncirculated. He's a big coin/stamp collector and apparently bought this for me like 3 months ago. Very cool! (the 2 bottom ones are proof/reverse proof... look at the mirror finish, one is the background and one is the raised stuff. Aparently this is the first year for the reverse proof)

Andrew
    -Andrew
    Owner of TerraForums, FlyTrapShop.com, and cpforums.org.
    Support FlyTrapShop, support TerraForums! www.flytrapshop.com

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast