Likes Likes:  0
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: What did you get for Christmas?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    you guys are so spoiled!!

merry christmas everyone! glad everyone seems to be having a good holiday.

Stop having a boring tuna, stop having a boring life! neon-eon's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For Hannukah I got a green house and a skate shop gift card (One of my biggest passions, Been doing it for nine years, still suck at it, but I still love it.) Those are the best things I got. My birthday is coming up followed by High School Graduation in June. If I'm lucky I can get a new Acoustic guitar, An I-Pod (still don't have one) and the infamous nintendo Wii. I also got the Twilight Princess For Game Cube, That's an awesome game. probably the best in the zelda series.

-peace
    -No matter what you do with your life, I still care about you. -Mr P.

Doing it wrong until I do it right. xvart's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (neon-eon @ Dec. 25 2006,10:21)]For Hannukah I got a green house...
    A greenhouse? How big?

Quote[/b] (neon-eon @ Dec. 25 2006,10:21)]I also got the Twilight Princess For Game Cube, That's an awesome game. probably the best in the zelda series.
    Also, have you played Twilight Princess on Wii? Would you be able to compare them? I saw some kids playing the Wii one but I didn't have time to wait in line. I might get the GC one later on when it's cheap or used.

xvart.
    "The tragedy of life is not that every man loses; but that he almost wins."

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

greeeeeeeeeeeeen house!

I started a stupid band! Free Hugs The Band

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I stored POWER TOOLS!! Arg arg arg. I got a Router with bits, an air compresser with a brad nail gun. I also got some hand tools. Like another set of screw drivers, pliers rachets with new sockets, deep well sockets, and one of those razor knife that opens like a regular knife, but takes the sheetrock blades. I also got a new tool box CRAFTSMAN! woo hoo. Atleast I think it was. Had to leave it over at my in-laws house I didn't have my truck because it was suposed to rain. I recieved some other things like an LED wind up flashlight and tool bags and other things like that. I love woodworking and now I have just about everything I need to do some serious projects. I have one in mind now too. He he he. Oh My wife and I got a dart board and a new digital camera too. I recived some thermometers for my GH and some slat baskets for plants too. We made out like bandets this year.
    JB
    Friend me on facebook with JB_orchidguy@yahoo.com.
    Growlist Updated 05/08/13

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote[/b] ]Also, have you played Twilight Princess on Wii? Would you be able to compare them? I saw some kids playing the Wii one but I didn't have time to wait in line. I might get the GC one later on when it's cheap or used.
    While I cannot compare them, I can tell you that its pretty darn fun for the wii.
    \(_o)/ ಠ_ಠ
    My Growlist
    NASC Website Come join in on the fun!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    congrats arie!!

my mom is probably the world's worst gift-giver. over the years my gifts have included a dog toy, socks I already owned but she found cleaning out a closet, a box of 50 skeins of gold yarn circa 1972. she did pretty well this year though!

- all this year's dried flowers from her monstrous, older-than-me Hoya carnosa (http://www.plantoftheweek.org/week164.shtml), so I can grow babies. I don't think they self-pollinate though..I couldn't find any seeds.
    - cough drops
    - dental floss
    - emory boards (I won't use these, I keep my nails short...I think she gave them because "emory" sounds like "Emily")
    - mascara (I NEVER wear makeup...I can offer no explanation.)
    - a My Little Pony
    - a neat little magnet art thing. it has a magnetic base and little steel moons and stars that can be stacked on it
    - 6 potholders. I'm in the middle of moving into a new apartment, so they're for my kitchen. I don't know why I'd need more than...2. but I'm set for life now.
    - halloween decorations. yes, I know..

she cracks me up.
    -Emily

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LMAO He he he atleast she is trying. All be them strange gifts she is thinking about you. He he he

You do know that you can use a potholter to sit hot pots on as well as pick up hot pans. Didn't you know? You many not be set for life. LOL
    JB
    Friend me on facebook with JB_orchidguy@yahoo.com.
    Growlist Updated 05/08/13

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast