Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: What did you get for Christmas?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My wife and Bother in law & sister in law must REAAAALLLLLY love me.

I got PS3!!!!

:
    17 Nash Rd.
    North Salem, NY 10560

YOU! Outta my gene pool!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I got a freakin' huge grow shelf!!!!!!!!1111111 (plus some other stuff like a signed copy of Growing Carnivorous Plants by Barry Rice)

*spazzes on the floor*

-Ben
    He who can, does. He who can't, teaches. -George Bernard Shaw
    I love these shirts!!!
    My Growlist
    My Webpage

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    omg me to I was drooling over the book, my mom said She would have to laminate the thing if I didn't stop drooling over it. Best thing is I wasn't even expecting it!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I got a plant satand that i can control the humidity in for my plants, so no-more aquarium growing!!! And barry's new book, a book on parrots, and lots of giftcards. Very happy with what i was given. This calls or a dance!
    that makes no logic

Stop having a boring tuna, stop having a boring life! neon-eon's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's like a mini green house. It's almost as tall as me, and it has about four shelves. It's probably like 5 feet seven inches tall or so. It came with a clear plastic covering. I keep an incondesent bulb at the bottom for heat, and above it I attatched twin florecent tubes to the ceiling. I mist it a couple times a day so it feels pretty humid in there. The green house itself was actually a pretty good price considering how much it can hold. Before my dad got it, I saw it at Fred Meyers. I think it was like 60 or 70 dollars. It's called an "Early start" 4-shelf green house, by DGI worldwide. I'll try to post a pic when I get the chance.

I haven't played Twilight Princess on the wii yet, but the GC graphics alone are incredible, The cinematics are amazing and the game graphics are real nice. The playing area is massive as well. If the GC version is that good, then I'm guessing the Wii is even better.

I hope everyone had an awesome Christmas

peace
    -No matter what you do with your life, I still care about you. -Mr P.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (Finch @ Dec. 26 2006,1:05)]I got a plant satand that i can control the humidity in for my plants, so no-more aquarium growing!!! And barry's new book, a book on parrots, and lots of giftcards. Very happy with what i was given. This calls or a dance!
    Haha! That guy dancing is great! I'm glad everyone is enjoying their holidays!
    Great Googly Moogly!

Beware of the yellow snow!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ya i got some skateboard stuff too exept i been taking it easy after breaking my wrist although the cast is off i have to wait like 1 more week before my wrist is strong again especially considering i been skateboarding doing it for 6 years or so and its part of my everyday life.
    ~Brandon~ aka ~Carnivorkid~
    Member of SEPACPS
    My Growlist

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    didnt get much....my sister and her boyfriend gave me 2 one gallon ziplocks full of some of the best deer jerky ive ever had along with some other baked goods. my other sis gave me some more goodies. my parents just gave a card with some funds to do what i wish with(ordering seeds from Lowrie with it ) about 4 weeks ago a newspaper 50 miles away burned down and since then we have been printing their newspaper, the owner gave me a bottle of Grey Goose vodka for helping him out .......................i think thats about it. i tend to be fairly hard to shop for cause if i need something i just buy it. my parents have long given up on buying me anything for my birthday and x-mas......generally my mom just gives me a couple loaves of home made banana bread, thats good enough for me
    cervid serial killer
    Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!
    http://www.wolfpointherald.com/--http://www.safety-brite.net/

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast