What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm Sick!

• Thread starter FarmerDave
  • Start date
Yep, every other year or so, i tend to get sick and I'm always totally miserable during these times, because when i'm not emptying my stomach into a 2 gallon bucket, I'm coughing up bloody phlem! Being sick sucks! And I can't wait till i get better.
Hope that everyone is doing much better than I and i hope that no one does get sick like me!

puke.gif
crap.gif
puke.gif

Oh, that sucks man. Is it a seasonal thing that always happens to ya? Hope ya feel better.

-Ben

Congradulations

woot.gif
woot.gif

Ozzy, you better run, I think PAK is already on your trail...

-Ben

yeah, but whats new about that.

not really a seasonal thing, it's more like a thing that tends to show up when I'm really having fun.

last year - Thanksgiving

3 years ago - Spring Break in West Palm Beach (where i grew up for a majority of my childhood)

Go to a doctor. It's not normal at all to cough up blood.

Especially with no reason.

No, well cough every minute and for some reason i tend to cough much more deeply then other people.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]because when i'm not emptying my stomach into a 2 gallon bucket, I'm coughing up bloody phlem! Being sick sucks! And I can't wait till i get better.

Make sure you drink a sports drink and plenty of water to avoid dehydration. Hope you feel better soon!

You shouldn't be bleeding. Take some DXM now and go to a doctor as soon as you can make an appointment.

yeh buddy, see a doc soon. coughing up bloody phlegm went out of vogue since tuberculosis was conquered.

Unfortunately there are antibiotic resistant strains of TB going around that there is no treatment for at the moment.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Ozzy, you better run, I think PAK is already on your trail...

Wait a minute! I'm not on Ozzy's tail...I mean trail.
tounge.gif

Lol, you're gonna scare him and make him think he has TB lol.

This is no laughing matter, though. Take some dxm and go to a dr!

You should really get that checked out. Although I am sure I would not get it checked out if I were in your shoes. Of course if I were in your shoes, I would be running away from you...
laugh.gif

Don't drink gatorade! When I was really sick when I was a little kid, I drank gatorade between puking episodes to keep hydrated. It always came up minutes later until I had voided my system of everything but gatorade. I would drink orange and lemon lime gatorade and a vile brew of orange-lemon-lime-bile flavored gatorade would be disgorged minutes later. I later had to get an IV. I've never touched the stuff since.

Where do you live ill call the doctor for you. You should really just go to the emergency room. W/e though

I ended up eating a pound of dirt from my yard, I dont get as sick any more...
laugh.gif

just kidding dont do that!

yeah it's only happened like 4 times, and because my mom is a nurse she checked out the back of my throat and said that it looked really irritated and that she thinks that that's why my phlem was bloody. It hasn't happened since (also because i was alseep) so I think that i'm ok. And as for TB i think that i'm somewhat protected because I'm on some antibiotics as well as some other meds.

Well, then what's causing your throat to be irritated? Fix that and you'll probably fix the problem.

I'm constantly coughing and throwing up, that's the problem.
She says that when i stop with my current daily routine then i should be doing better
smile.gif

until then......
crap.gif
puke.gif

Back