Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: OBE?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]You can have a trip that seems an hour long, and then come-to and realize one minute has gone by. ITs REALLY hard for me to do but it's do-able. It usually takes me an hour or two to get into the right state.
    At which point, it'd have been more economic (timewise) to just go take a 2 hour trip.

Quote[/b] ]And for those of you doubters yes, I was 150% sober.
    So you were so sober you were wasted? Or you were one and a half entities, half of one of which was not-sober? That would explain it.

Haha, ok, jokes aside...

Drug use, current or prior can have an effect on these sorts of things. While I haven't experienced anything I'd consider projecting myself in to infinity or any such hoopala, I've always found myself slipping in to flashbacks. Nothing special, I just sort of go through a moment again and when I snap out of it a second later I'm left with the final emotion of the moment (so, something I snap out of it and I'm grinning -> ) So, I can see how people could see some interesting things: the brain is a complex and interesting machine.

Of course, I'm sure given enough time and meth, anyone can see any number of things.

Summation: Drugs 'r bad mmkay, and the brain can leave us with some interesting feelings and perceptions.

\(_o)/ ಠ_ಠ
    My Growlist
    NASC Website Come join in on the fun!

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Auctually.. IIRC I was into it in the early 17th grade I believe. I think I started using towards the last half of the 7th grade/early 8th. I mean i'm sure I've had a drink before then but i'm not sure wine would screw me up lol. I didn't start meth untill highschool, don't do it anymore. Sleep deprivation starts then the shadow people come. Once I saw a gremlin Anyways, as you can probably assume my memory is fuzzy around that area lmao. I could be wrong on the timeframes by a month or so.

Didn't know you used to do drugs EST. No wonder you're so hilarous lmao. Please correct me if I interpreted that wrong.

Auctually, now that you mention it, I remember a lot of people on that forum using drugs like DXM and pot to try to help them attain an OBE easier, but they almost always failed and the drugs made it harder if not impossible for them to do it.

I used to be into energy work, too. I remember once my third eye opened. wowie. I could never focus on my Solar Plexus, though.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmmm, some cool things to think about.
    Things I have not often thought about in many years, things I haven't had time to think about with a wife,3 kids, and cp's. (oh, and a job to boot)
    I have had OBE in the past, the first before I ever tried drugs. It is a wonderous thing to experience. I eventually tried many drugs..often. But some of the best highs were and are natural.
    All proofs inevitably lead to propositions that have no proof. All things are known because we want to believe in them.

My Growlist updated with available trades and pictures - PM if interested

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote[/b] ]Didn't know you used to do drugs EST. No wonder you're so hilarous lmao. Please correct me if I interpreted that wrong.
    You interpreted it wrong. lol Never done drugs, and I don't plan on doing any. I have no motivation/drive to. (in before trolls!) :shrug:
    Sorry for the confusion.

I think my "flashback" thing is based more on my personality. I have a tendency towards introspection and letting my thoughts wander. I think I've got enough problems without drugs.

Quote[/b] ]I could never focus on my Solar Plexus, though.
    :shudder: Just have a friend give you a good punch there. Sure your throat will burn and you wont be able to breath, but you'll be able to concentrate on if (oh, that is if you can focus beyond the horrid pain. )

\(_o)/ ಠ_ಠ
    My Growlist
    NASC Website Come join in on the fun!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yea, Ive taken drugs but I had 1 OBE b4 I did drugs I remember it clearly but it wasn't done intentionally. I just was in the middle of the class one day, I freaked out. Oh well I got used to the weird things

Cheers

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

(--Est @ Dec. 29 2006,9:39)
    :shudder: Just have a friend give you a good punch there. Sure your throat will burn and you wont be able to breath, but you'll be able to concentrate on it

LMAO!
    That might just work...

All proofs inevitably lead to propositions that have no proof. All things are known because we want to believe in them.

My Growlist updated with available trades and pictures - PM if interested

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Didn't know you used to do drugs EST. No wonder you're so hilarous lmao. Please correct me if I interpreted that wrong.

Oh yes those of us who don't are so dry and dull.
    I used to be into energy work, too. I remember once my third eye opened. wowie. I could never focus on my Solar Plexus, though.

I have no idea what that says.

If there's no way to prove it... isnt that like religion? Humm Interesting (no one say "well one's real and one' s
    not cause were not looking for fights)
    that makes no logic

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I didn't mean that at all, finch.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast