Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: OBE?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any of you guys have OBE often?

I usually have Dejavue, and i usually see shapes and shadows that aren't supposed to be their, I've decided to try to get more in tune with these phenomena I know its not a mental thing, and i'm not on drugs, though they could be a catalyst to this kind of thing I'm sure. But The other night I was talking to some one about OBE I gave it a try, and bam i was looking at my self from across the room. wanted back in then I was back in.

At first I was just sitting their relaxing focusing on my self trying to get thoughts out of my head, and focused on my breathing, a repetitive thing. And then I felt a bit of shaking for a short moment then I was across the room looking at my self not freaked out I'm used to abnormal things happening so this was nothing new, but Just different and was uncomfortable and wanted back in my self.

Just curious if Theirs other people who experience these things as well?

SirKristoff is a poopiehead Ozzy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I used to astral project. It's amazing. Cooler than any drug i've ever had (well, one. I'm too scared to do that one again and I won't say anything further). You can have a trip that seems an hour long, and then come-to and realize one minute has gone by. ITs REALLY hard for me to do but it's do-able. It usually takes me an hour or two to get into the right state.

Is it a metaphysical experience or just a biological function most people havn't tapped into? The jury is out on that. Either way it's frickin' amazing! The vibrations (feels like your on train tracks for me) usually makes me breath harder and faster and that ruins it a lot of the time. It's really hard to not think about anything.

Sometimes when you come back, and you are still unable to move, you can see with your eyes closed and it's in like green night-vision. It's totally awesome. Sometimes the sensations are as cool as getting out. Like sometimes it feels like you are on a turn table, or you sink waaaaaaay down or float waaaay up out of your body. It's so awesome.

And for those of you doubters yes, I was 150% sober. If you've never had a full-blown projection, imagine Alice in Wonderland.

Sometimes you don't get into the astral planes and instead go into the Real-Time Zone, which is like a mirror image of the real world, except sometimes things are out of place or missing or things will be there that shouldn't be. It's like a fun-house mirror but still a mirror.

I used to go to AstralPulse.com a lot.

I hallucinate everyday like you do, Cody. I figured I've just messed up my brain. I do have real flashbacks sometimes but they are few and faar between.

SirKristoff is a poopiehead Ozzy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

(--JustLikeAPill @ Dec. 29 2006,6:56)
    Is it a metaphysical experience or just a biological function most people havn't tapped into? The jury is out on that.

Systematically gathering information you couldn't otherwise know (e.g. descriptions and exact placements of objects in a faraway room you've never set foot in or seen pictures of) is how I would go about verifying that sort of thing. If a correct description is reliable and repeatable, it wouldn't necessarily mean that it's being gathered through astral projection, but it would be astronomically unlikely that the experience, whatever it is, is all just in your head.

I have a lot of problems with the new age world, and one of them is how often they accuse science of persecuting them and being "closed-minded" when they don't lift a finger to back up their claims. Their arguments can be boiled down to "just trust me on this." Of course most of them don't do it because they'll be exposed as the frauds they are, but the select few who can actually demonstrate something interesting have something valuable to contribute if they'd just approach it more empirically.

That paragraph wasn't directed at anyone in particular... I just want to encourage people who have success with this sort of thing to test themselves rigorously and try to weed out all the self-deceit they possibly can. The jury doesn't have to be out... there are just too many lunatics making things difficult for those with something to show. It's worth proving if you're good enough at it to become a test subject.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The great thing about it is anyone can do it I really don't care if it's biological or metaphysical. Still cool There are people who have said they met other people there, but no way to prove it. There are "places" in the astral, like the akashic records (Hope I got that right) That many many people have gone and it's the same thing. Or so they say. I've never been there. If there is an afterlife, I hope it's in the astral planes. I think it is. The cord you are connected to is even described in the bible somewhere.

When it does happen, it's not like a placebo. You literally feel like you are sitting up or rising up and you are being pulled. At this time you are usually paralyzed and can't stop it without some real mental effort. Once I had sleep paralysis, and scared the crap out of me, then looked it up and one thing led to another and I discovered astral projection.

Another thing some people do is "Phasing" which is like.. instead of being pulled out you slip into yourself. When it happens it's like you're being sucked into a vortex or something and then boom you're "there". I do believe that is indeed a bio. process. I believe that, at any rate for both of them, our bodies are asleep whilst we remain concious, yet not always as lucid as we'd like towards the end.

I think the DMT produced by our brains probably has something to do with it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Personally, I believe these things open a person upto the deceitful realm of spirits (daemons). I have never been the same after experiencing meditation and the white light. I happily abstain now from any form of mysticism and Read the word of God, the bible.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    May I ask what the white light is?

I never considered meditation a religious thing. I never considered AP a religious thing either. For me, it was recreation. It's totally cool if you do, though. As long as we are all happy. I'd also like to thank you for not preaching to us

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast