What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New forum Look

• Thread starter Finch
  • Start date
<div>
(JustLikeAPill @ Jan. 01 2007,8:06)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Why are we using the less popular board?</div>
Because that's what the board is. That's why I'm using it. When it was installed it was a popular board. Then they kinda "went out" for a few years. but now the old owner is back, and the board is back in major production. (even a newer board than this is released early next year) If people are so upset of this minor change in upgrading to a new version, I could only imagine if I changed boards completely. doesn't seem like a smart idea.

Xvart- the centered text is in Internet explorer only from what I hear.

Testing the edit function, I noticed something funky going on - the edit preview is repeating the text, first as a quote and then without it.

->this text to be edited - this text has been edited<-

Okay, so when you preview the edited post you see the repeated text but the actual saved message looks okay on the board. A minor glitch I guess.

See below:

223132450.jpg

Something weird just happened. There was a Super Admin names coolguy and the forum was totall messed up lol. Maybe he fixed something.

Either the board was being hacked or more likely the support people that Andy had from Ikonboard were logged in fixing something.

I know the board has reverted. Ikonboard tech support completely reinstalled the new board while I slept to try and fix some problems. It doesn't seem to have helped. But I'm still working on stuff. I'm sorry.
Andrew

Back