Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Saddam Hussein executed today before dawn

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exclamation

(Trapper7 @ Dec. 30 2006,1:54)
    Now he's in hell with the devil like he belongs. Just like he is on South Park

LOL!
    -Joel from Southern California

SirKristoff is a poopiehead Ozzy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, I'm sure this is the day George Bush has been waiting for. After all this is the only reason our men are dying over there anyway. I'm sure Bush had a live feed of the hanging, and I can just see him sitting there eating popcorn and smiling while he watched it.

Speaking of watching it, has anybody seen the whole video? I have.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have seen the video also. I am not surprised its on the web. I do believe he was a horrible man but I still think he should have been tried at the Hauge by an international tribunal.

Est: I know im not blaming it on race, its just the people who seem to get to decide when something is a war crime all tend to be from european ancestors and then dont like to accuse themselves of war crimes. As an interesting side note do you know what the working definition of a war crime was at Nurenburg trials? Anything they did that we didnt. Good definition isnt it.

Im sure George W. Bush got a big ego boost out of this succeding where his father didnt.
    "We're terrible animals. I think that the Earth's immune system is trying to get rid of us, as well it should." - Kurt Vonnegut

SirKristoff is a poopiehead Ozzy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Now I'm just waiting for the George Bush hanging video, I have the popcorn on standby, just waiting to go into the microwave.

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Along with the baby.

Man, we live in a messed up world.

Man.. who sang that song that goes "Well if your feeling kind of mixed up , just remember it's a mixed up world and if you'r feeling like it's just too tough... just remember it's a mixed up world.. mixed up world, mixed up world, mixed up world...."

HAPPY NEW YEAR! BRING IT ON '07!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Est: I know im not blaming it on race, its just the people who seem to get to decide when something is a war crime all tend to be from european ancestors and then dont like to accuse themselves of war crimes.

No.
    Yugoslavia. Germany. The Vietnamese. Just off the top of my head.
    that makes no logic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm opposed to capital punishment, so I won't say Bush, Cheney & Rumsfeld should have joined Hussein at the gallows. Adjacent cells would have been enough.
    Bruce in CT

Madness is something rare in individuals but in groups, parties, peoples, ages it is the rule. Friedrich Nietzsche

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think it's belittling to think Saddam's punishment was for the mere amusement of Bush. Also to suggest that Bush should be hung is just ridiculous. We might not all agree with the way things were handled but in the long run I think we can all agree on the objective that was set for Iraq. 10-20 years from now we're going to remember this "Iraq was a mistake" argument and I wonder how we'll feel about it then. I wonder if this country would even exist today if our forefathers were as pessimistic as some of us are today.
    James 1:17

"Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows."

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast