Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Saddam Hussein executed today before dawn

SirKristoff is a poopiehead Ozzy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wonder what our forefathers would have thought about the supreme court deciding our president when the majority of Americans voted against that person.

I also wonder what they would think about a person murdering 3000 or more Americans, and a president lets him off scott free while going after a personal vendetta.

In my opinion Bush has as much or more blood on his hands than Saddame. 2000 of those lives are American.

I think that every person that lost somebody in 9/11 should demand that Bush be arrested for his war crimes and the crimes he has committed against the American people.

Bush let a terriost that has killed thousands of Americans go, and used the blood of the people killed in 9/11 to get the congress to vote to go to war with Iraq based on lies.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

(0zzy @ Dec. 31 2006,2:33)
    I wonder what our forefathers would have thought about the supreme court deciding our president when the majority of Americans voted against that person.

I also wonder what they would think about a person murdering 3000 or more Americans, and a president lets him off scott free while going after a personal vendetta.

In my opinion Bush has as much or more blood on his hands than Saddame. 2000 of those lives are American.

I think that every person that lost somebody in 9/11 should demand that Bush be arrested for his war crimes and the crimes he has committed against the American people.

Bush let a terriost that has killed thousands of Americans go, and used the blood of the people killed in 9/11 to get the congress to vote to go to war with Iraq based on lies.

See this is the real problem America faces....people buying into conspiracies.

The poll recounts could have gone either way. If Gore would have won, people would be claiming that it was a conspiracy against Bush and that Bush was robbed the Presidency.

Sigh...not the 9/11 conspiracy?!?! Oh and it was an American pilot who crashed into the towers as well right! You make pro ponderous claims with no facts or evidence. Just some loopy conspiracy theory that we allowed it to happen!

We went to war with Iraq because of 9/11? I think it was a little more than that. We had evidence and intel at the time that Iraq had WMDs. The same evidence and information that was shown to the President was shown to the Congress and it must have been pretty compelling for everyone to vote YES. But let me guess the President and his staff Photoshopped all the information correct?

James 1:17

"Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Im sure George W. Bush got a big ego boost out of this succeding where his father didnt.

His father had clear goals, was decisive, and knew better than to occupy a country. The current incompetent group of politicians built the Iraq Restructuring "plan" on a house of cards.

-Homer

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't know of any conspircy theroy.

You want facts? ok.

Fact one, more americans voted for Gore that Bush.

Fact two, the supreme court decided the out come of the election.

Plain and simple, no conspircy, no therory.

Sigh...not the 9/11 conspiracy?!?! Oh and it was an American pilot who crashed into the towers as well right!

No, it was men that was directed by Osama Bin Laden, who is still running around free and still killing Americans.

We went to war with Iraq because of 9/11?

True. But I have never seen one shred of evidence that Iraq or Saddam had anything to do with 9/11. That's why I said the victims families of 9/11 should demand Bush be arrested. Bush played a bait and switch scam. Tryed to say 9/11 was caused by Iraq, when it was Al quieda.

We had evidence and intel at the time that Iraq had WMDs.

We had all that evidence and we never found a single one.
    Bush is proven to be a liar, do you really think I believe that Iraq had WMD's?

If you'll notice, for the things that I have no real evidence of I used terms like , In my opinion and I believe, but you are taking everything I said as I meant them as fact.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Read this article I think it says it all.

Pay close attention to why Bush sr. asaid he didn't go after Saddam.

Departments
    War Against Iraq

Bush Sr. Said In 1996 That War With Iraq `Would Turn Entire Arab World Against Us’
    by Jason Leopold
    March 6, 2003

Former President George Bush predicted in 1996 that if the United States were to engage in another war with Iraq, one aimed at overthrowing Saddam Hussein, the “entire Arab world would turn against us” and the U.S. would alienate its allies in the international community.

“To occupy Iraq would instantly shatter our coalition, turning the whole Arab world against us, and make a broken tyrant into a latter-day Arab hero," Bush said in an interview with the BBC marking the five-year anniversary of the Gulf War.

Moreover, Vice President **** Cheney said at an energy conference six years ago that hundreds of thousands of United States soldiers and Iraqi civilians would die if a war in Iraq were ever fought on the streets of Baghdad.

“To have brought the (Gulf) war into the populous Iraqi capital of Baghdad where Hussein is based would have involved a different type of military operation than in the desert, and would have put large numbers of Iraqi civilians and hundreds of thousands of our troops at risk of being killed,” he said.

Cheney, the former chairman and chief executive of oil conglomerate Halliburton Co. and former defense secretary under the first President Bush, was referring to the 1991 Gulf War when the U.S. liberated Kuwait. Cheney also said in 1997 that if the U.S. were to engage in another war with Iraq and try to remove Saddam Hussein from power the international coalition “would come apart,” a situation currently in the making as U.S. relations with France, Germany and Russia are becoming increasingly strained because our allies will not back a U.S. led coalition to attack Iraq.

Despite the dire warnings Bush Sr. and Cheney made six years ago, the current Bush Administration appears to be on course to launch a full-scale war with Iraq, one that appears to be more about finding Saddam Hussein and assassinating the Iraqi President than destroying any weapons of mass destruction that may or may no be hidden somewhere in the country.

Until that goal is achieved, the U.S. and the rest of the world will never be safe or at peace; statements made repeatedly by Republican hawks since the end of the first Gulf War.

“Unless we can take out Saddam Hussein, we are going to have to live with Saddam Hussein (for a long time),” said James Schlesinger, former defense secretary under presidents Richard Nixon and Gerald Ford, at a conference in 1998. Schlesinger noted however that the countries of the region “don’t want us to attack Iraq.”

“We keep getting waved off,” he said.

If the U.S. decides to attack Iraq this time around urban warfare appears to be inevitable, according to news reports that quoted senior defense officials.

Cheney said in 1997 that President Bush was not willing to sacrifice U.S. soldiers’ lives by allowing combat to spread to Baghdad in an effort to locate Saddam Hussein, a situation which the current Bush Administration seems willing to do now.

“From the standpoint of the president, the question was how many additional (U.S.) lives is Saddam Hussein worth? And his answer was, `Not very many,' “ Cheney said.

Cheney said six years ago that capturing the Iraqi president would be very difficult and would likely involve a large number of civilian casualties.

“The only way to make certain you could get him was to go occupy all of Iraq and start sorting through Iraqis until you find Saddam Hussein,” Cheney said in 1997.

If the U.S. does invade Iraq, the Bush Administration said the war won’t last more than two months and will not involve a large number of U.S. or civilian casualties.

But Secretary of State Colin Powell warned President Bush last year that if the U.S. starts a war in Iraq without the support of a majority of our allies in the international community, which is the case now, it would be “much more complicated and bloody” than the first Gulf War.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't know of any conspircy theroy.

You want facts? ok.

Fact one, more americans voted for Gore that Bush.

Fact two, the supreme court decided the out come of the election.

Plain and simple, no conspircy, no therory.

How is a president elected?:

http://usgovinfo.about.com/od/thepol...ectcollege.htm

No, it was men that was directed by Osama Bin Laden, who is still running around free and still killing Americans.

You said:

Care to fill us in?

True. But I have never seen one shred of evidence that Iraq or Saddam had anything to do with 9/11. That's why I said the victims families of 9/11 should demand Bush be arrested. Bush played a bait and switch scam. Tryed to say 9/11 was caused by Iraq, when it was Al quieda.

No one said Saddam had anything to do with 9/11. The fear here was that if he did infact had WMDs that he could give them to terrorists. If we sat around and did nothing we would have people like you jumping up and down saying we didn't do anything and allowed it to happen.

We had all that evidence and we never found a single one.
    Bush is proven to be a liar, do you really think I believe that Iraq had WMD's?

If you'll notice, for the things that I have no real evidence of I used terms like , In my opinion and I believe, but you are taking everything I said as I meant them as fact.

We didn't end up finding what we expected to find. Your right. However this doesn't mean they weren't there. They could have been moved out of Iraq to Syria or Iran. Or they could have been destroyed during attacks. Either way everyone agreed that the intel at that moment of time was strong enough to go to war with Iraq. It wasn't a lie. Even if WMDs were found we would still be in the same position as we are now. To think we went over there to just take some weapons out of Saddams hands would be closed minded.
    James 1:17

"Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows."

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To think we went over there to just take some weapons out of Saddams hands would be closed minded.

I don't think that. I think Bush went over there to get revenge for saddam putting a hit out on his dad. And to make sure a bush took out Saddam. The reason we were there was to kill him. That's why before the war started, they got some intel that saddam was in a house and they bombed the house. They got some intel that he was eating at a resturant in bagdad and bush decided to bomb it even after he was warned that they were not sure if he was there and if they bombed it there would be a high number of civillians killed. Bush did it anyway.

To believe that we were there to stop another 9/11 is like a lamb being lead to a slaughter.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think he is refering to the Iraq war casulty count.
    that makes no logic

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast