Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Saddam Hussein executed today before dawn

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree, George W. Bush commited crimes against humanity. He attacked a country with out a clue as to do with it once we had taken over. This has resulted in thousands of american deaths and tens of thousands of Iraqi deaths. The lack of order over there is his fault, he sent all forms of police and army home once saddam was gone and had no plan for rebuilding law and order. I really think everyone should pressure their represenatives in congress to draw up articles of impeachment to remove our the president. Of course he didnt mess around with an intern so its gonna be tough. Isnt it sad that as a country we are more conerned with what a president does in the bed room than we are with how many hundreds of thousands of people he gets killed.

As for the WMD I can assure you that they were not sent to Iran or Syria. The only way Saddam would have sent weapons of mass destruction to either of those countries would have been if they were on the business end of a missle. The fact that you suggested that implys you do not have the slightest clue as to how these countries used to get along with Iraq. They were a charge created on evidence that we, the public, have never seen with makes me wonder what it was. If this intel actully existed why havent they released it to show us how justifed the war was?

Also the best connection Iraq has to terrorism is all of it that was created in Iraq after we invaded. So unless you agree with our president, who seems to believe every muslim has a bomb straped to their chest you will agree there was no terrorist threat before we invaded. Currently though Iraq is a hot bed for terrorism, isnt that wonderful our "war on terror" has actully increased the number of terrorists and created a larger terror problem. GO TEAM!!!! we sure are doing a good job over there. LOL
    "We're terrible animals. I think that the Earth's immune system is trying to get rid of us, as well it should." - Kurt Vonnegut

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's possibly about globalism, the New World Order, and puppet governments being built that will play ball with the elite.
    infowars.com
    prisonplanet.com
    savethemales.ca
    cuttingedge.org

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Those links are absurd. Seriously.

I'm a feminist. Maybe the New World Order will give me a seat of power. Afterall, my grandfather was a Freemason.

Maybe they conspiracy theorists need to find a hobby. I hear Stamp Collectors are pretty mellow.

If we didn't have religious zealots, islamic or otherwise, and conspiracy theorists trying to spread their word and save our souls, I wouldn't have anything to complain about.

I think that's why I watch FOX when I'm in the mood to get pissed off at someone.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jesuits killing William Tyndale was absurd and trying to suppress the bible.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    By the way the absurdists spreading this news will never be mainstream media covered, at least not in a positive way. These people are viewed conviently as terrorists by the guv under the patriot act. It is considered a radical message that big brother is still watching and those sites may be monitored and you may go on alist ala Hooverism.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's my take. Please don't shoot the messenger, even if you think that's absurd or negative.

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nah, I don't think you're a terrorist. I can't imagine how anyone would.

I may go on a list? I'm sure I'm already on a list somewhere lmao.

I hate the patriot act, too.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wonder what our forefathers would have thought about the supreme court deciding our president when the majority of Americans voted against that person.

Untrue. the majority of Americans voted for Bush.
    thats a fact.

I also wonder what they would think about a person murdering 3000 or more Americans, and a president lets him off scott free while going after a personal vendetta.

Osama was captured and Bush let him off scott free?
    wow..I must have missed that.

In my opinion Bush has as much or more blood on his hands than Saddame. 2000 of those lives are American.

sick..as in mentally ill.

him off scott free while going after a personal vendetta.

In my opinion Bush has as much or more blood on his hands than Saddame. 2000 of those lives are American.

I think that every person that lost somebody in 9/11 should demand that Bush be arrested for his war crimes and the crimes he has committed against the American people.

lie..no crimes have been comitted by our president.

Bush let a terriost that has killed thousands of Americans go, and used the blood of the people killed in 9/11 to get the congress to vote to go to war with Iraq based on lies.

again..when was Osama captured??
    I cant believe I missed that!

I don't know of any conspircy theroy.

You want facts? ok.

Fact one, more americans voted for Gore that Bush.

Fact two, the supreme court decided the out come of the election.

Plain and simple, no conspircy, no therory.

Ozzy, let me explain this thing called "math" that we have here in the real world..
    you see, things get added up..we call that "addition"..
    lets say you have one apple, and I gave you another, that would be "1+1 =2"..we would say "Ozzy has two apples"..do you follow? good!
    Another thing we have over here in the real world is this thing we call an "election"..thats where people cast "votes"...now try to pay attention, because this goes back to "math" again..
    If one person gets MORE votes than another, that means the person who got MORE votes "wins"..(I know its complicated..sorry..)
    now, in the presidential election of 2004, president Bush got 62,040,606 votes.

Kerry, his "opponent", got 59,028,109 votes.

62 million is "more" than 59 million..its a "bigger" number..
    that means more people voted for Bush, which is why he won..

I know in your world complicated ideas like this, concepts we like to call "reality", are difficult for you to understand..
    keep trying though! maybe someday you can join the rest of us over here in "reality"..good luck!

source for vote numbers:
    http://www.cnn.com/ELECTION/2004/pag...lts/president/

Scot

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast