Likes Likes:  0
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Saddam Hussein executed today before dawn

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OOh boy, you sure must be embarrassed after acting so condescending.

We are talking about Bush and Gore.

I like both of you but this that was sooo funny lmao

HAPPY NEW YEAR! LET'S USHER IN A WHOLE NEW YEAR OF SEX DRUGS AND CORRUPT POLITICIANS!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    About osama...
    Its easy to hide when you have worldwide acess and people who would keep your secret with their life.

I know in your world complicated ideas like this, concepts we like to call "reality", are difficult for you to understand..
    keep trying though! maybe someday you can join the rest of us over here in "reality"..good luck!

Wow That was as dripping with condescension and such in a very belittling way. While I do agree with you, it makes it hard to support your position. Next time, lets try to make something that is based on trying to clarify instead of trying to make the other look like a idiot.
    that makes no logic

SirKristoff is a poopiehead Ozzy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok where do I start. Well JLP already covered the gore kerry thing. I'll practice on my math and you practice on your reading skills. Apearently they are lacking just a bit.

Let me say this again since there are some people that are slow to comperhend.

Gore recieved more votes than Bush. 543,816 more to be exact. Over half a million people. See, I think I'm catching on to this math thing. I have to admit though I didn't count them myself, I got my info from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/U.S._pr...election,_2000

Osama was captured and Bush let him off scott free?
    wow..I must have missed that.

While you were buying all the republican lies I guess you did miss the fact that Bush didn't even put in 1/10th the effort to catch Bin laden as he did Saddam. In my opinion that is not only a crime, but it's a slap in the face to every family that lost a person in 9/11.

lie..no crimes have been comitted by our president.

I guess we'll just have to let history decide that.

In my opinion Bush has as much or more blood on his hands than Saddame. 2000 of those lives are American.

sick..as in mentally ill.

I'm so glad that we agree that Bush is mentally ill.

again..when was Osama captured??
    I cant believe I missed that!

Again work on your reading comperhensive skills. Keep working on it and I'm sure you'll get it. It's important to remember though that spell check can't help stupidity.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just re-read my post and i think i was not clear in one important regard.

scottychaos,

I would certainly suggest that you think about what you are doing when you pull down heavy sarcasm on a fellow member of Terraforums. It not only brings the "wrath" of the other members and Staff down upon your shoulders, it makes you look pretty small as well.
    Please refrain from such attacks in the future.

Finch
    that makes no logic

Let's positive thinking! seedjar's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

(Outsiders71 @ Dec. 31 2006,11:45)
    Sigh...not the 9/11 conspiracy?!?! Oh and it was an American pilot who crashed into the towers as well right! You make pro ponderous claims with no facts or evidence. Just some loopy conspiracy theory that we allowed it to happen!

Don't you even read the newspaper? I can give you some slack for all the whining that comes from the left, but really, these things have been documented and substantiated. Not just by the media, but by the government itself. I feel compelled to refer to this declassified White House memo:

Which is the conspiracy theory - that Bush knew about 9/11 in advance, or that the intelligence committee preparing the president's daily briefs has planted this incriminating memo in their records in order to make Bush look bad?
    ~Joe
    o//~ Livin' like a bug ain't easy / My old clothes don't seem to fit me /
    I got little tiny bug feet / I don't really know what bugs eat /
    Don't want no one steppin' on me / Now I'm sympathizin' with fleas /
    Livin' like a bug ain't easy / Livin' like a bug ain't easy... o//~

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Didn't the terrorist come into america via the northern boarder?

Why then are the republicans complaining about terrorist coming to america via the Mexican boarder? Hello? Is this opposite year or something?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ooohh!! we were talking about the 2000 election being stolen!
    sorry, my mistake.
    its hard to keep all the crackpot theories straight!

I just assumed we were talking about the 2004 election, because everyone knows that election was stolen as well..
    so BOTH the 2000 and the 2004 elections were stolen by the republicans? of course..why not..if you are going lie and claim one was stolen (nevermind those pesky facts) why not go all-out and claim BOTH were stolen?

ok then..since I already fully proved that the 2004 election was NOT stolen, I guess I must do the same with the 2000 election, fortunately, its very easy.

yes, technically Gore got more "popular votes"..but that doesnt matter...because we have this thing called "The Electoral College"...now I know those of you who believe the 2000 election was "stolen" have never heard of the Electoral College (and its clear you have never heard of it because you DO believe the 2000 election was stolen!)
    I wont try to explain how it works, because there are a ton of webpages that can do it better and in more detail than I could here, so just google it.

But because of the Electoral College. which was set up, on purpose, but our founding fathers, four times in American history a president was elected who did NOT get the majority of the popular vote! in 1824, 1876, 1888, and 2000.
    In each of those elections, even though the guy who got LESS votes became president, there was no "mistake" made!
    nothing was "stolen"!
    the system worked exactly as it was designed to work..
    the same thing happened in the 2000 election.

2000 Election.
    Gore got more popular votes.
    Bush won the Electoral College.
    The result? Bush legally, morally, constitutionally, and in all other ways legitimately won the election of 2000.

2004 Election.
    Bush got more popular votes.
    AND Bush won the Electoral College.
    The result? Bush legally, morally, constitutionally, and in all other ways legitimately won the election of 2004.

stupid facts..I know they really annoy those of you who hate Bush.

ok, I have a challenge, for Ozzy, or anyone who believes these lies.

You think the election was stolen?
    2000 and/or 2004?
    PROVE it!
    lets see some facts that back it up..

Second, "IMPEACH BUSH!"
    I see that all over..obviously Ozzy believe it, he says it in every post he makes..
    but again..I notice the people who are always screaming "IMPEACH BUSH" never seem to offer any clear reasons WHY he should be impeached?? (I know the reason..because there are none!)
    so lets have some clear laws that were broken.
    some clear, obvious crimes comitted by Bush, that would justify impeachment.
    and you cant just say:
    "Reason 1. Bush strangled a puppy on live TV"
    thats not good enough! because maybe strangling a puppy isnt an impeachable offence?
    So I require three things.
    1. The exact crime comitted.
    2. proof it happened.
    3. proof that crime is an impeachable offense.

go to it!

Scot

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I disagree with people who say the Bush administration was unprepared after ignoring warnings such as that memo. They responded with stunning speed - ramming through their wish list of Patriot Act, government reorganization, tax policies, etc. They definitely were ready to act.
    Bruce in CT

Madness is something rare in individuals but in groups, parties, peoples, ages it is the rule. Friedrich Nietzsche

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast