1. The invasion of Iraq based on "intelligence" that turned out to be wrong, and which the president has never actully produced for the public to see. Therefore making the invasion based on false pretence and regaurdless invading another country is illegal under international law unless they attack you first or are an imminent threat, which Iraq was not. Unless you dont believe that the war is going on in Iraq, unless of course you have been there personally, otherwise it could all be "made up out of thin air". I forget that tens of thousands of deaths are probably "pure fiction" in your book since you didnt see all of the bodies they must not exist.
The President should be tried of war crimes because the intelligence that was given to him and the congress at that time wasn't 100% accurate?
Unfortunately when you fight a war people die and even the innocent is among those who die. That does not null the objective to free Iraq. Freedom comes with a price tag.
2. Again where is this evidence of weapons of mass destruction?
I don't know if the information is still classified or not. However it was presented to the President and the Congress and everyone agreed based on this information.
3. Our military attacked civilian areas like street side restaurants to try to kill Saddam, but instead killed only civilians. Also the multiple civilian installations that were destroyed by our military with no attempt to control it by our president. Also supplying bombs to Isreal while they droped them on civilians (which was declared a war crime by every country in the UN but the US) should also be sufficent evidence.
Unless Saddam and his troops were to separate themselves from the civilians and go onto a battlefield how were we supposed to avoid this? Do you not think he purposefully hid amongst innocent civilians? Once again it is the unfortunate part of war.
Well if Hammas wasn't a bunch of cowards and fought like real men instead of hiding about the innocent and using women and children as meat shields I'm sure the civilian casualties would have been far less. But you see the terrorist extremists we are fighting over there are spineless cowards and will use tactics such as occupying homes of innocent families and temples. Their women and children hold no significant value over there but merely pawns in their lunatic brainwashed holy war.
Also since when did you care about innocent civilians dying? Don't you support the liberation of Palestine? You know those people who strap bombs onto themselves and run into Israel markets and stores killing innocents?
4. Again do you live in a cave?
Why not provide some source of argument instead of wise cracks?
5. See patriot act and military commissons act of 2006 (suspends writ Habeas Corpus)
How has the Patriot Act personally effected you or anyone else on this board? The answer is it hasn't because it doesn't apply to any of us.
6. Again where are these WMD programs?
Why ask the same question twice?
7. Again this illegal war
Aren't you a supporter of Iran's Nuclear Program?
8. military commissions act of 2006
9. military commissions act of 2006
10. military commissions act of 2006
Am I missing something or are these all the same point with a different number?
11. I will admit I have no concrete proof of this point, but evidence from Abu Ghraib should show evidence of misconduct in our treatment of prisoners.
The things that occurred at Abu Ghraib were wrong. However they can never compare to the islamic extremists disgusting and evil acts.
12. self explanitory
13. patriot act and military commissons act of 2006
14. patriot act
15. patriot act (there is no legal defintion of terrorist hence the problem here)
16. patriot act and military commissons act of 2006
17. self explaintory
Unless you are phoning a call to a terrorist organization in the middle east, this protects you.
18. He withdrew us from the international criminal court system and broke a treaty with Russia with out authorization from the people that alone is reason to remove him.
That's just plain silly. Why do we have to be a part of the international criminal court system? If you haven't noticed this administration (and I'm thankful for this) doesn't care about the international communities view of us and quite frankly I don't either. I will take criticism and genuinely trying to do good over global popularity any day.
Lastly Ktulu, correct me if I'm wrong of course....would it be wrong to say you hate Bush because he supports Israel? I know your all for the liberation of Palestine so I could see why your POV is skewed. Just curious.