What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Egypt Central!

• Thread starter FarmerDave
  • Start date
It was awsome!
Today at the CD Warehouse I shook hands with all of the band members of 'Egypt Central', got a signed pic of the whole band and then got in a big pic with them that is supposed to be up on X101.5's website (a local radio station with the great Lex and Terry!)
I cant wait to see it!

They're really cool people too!

boogie.gif

Who are they?

They're a rock band that sings "over and under".

Do you listen to X101.5?

no but most hip bands have myspace's now dont you know thats the cool thing to do..

crazy.gif

<div>
(Farmer Dave @ Dec. 31 2006,1:20)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">They're a rock band that sings "over and under".

Do you listen to X101.5?</div>
I never heard of "over and under" and I don't know what x101.5 is.

Yes I'm just old.

Heh, that's a radio station. I thought radios were pretty old....

-Ben

<div></div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">I thought radios were pretty old....</div>

Gasp!
Oo.gif

It's all about satellite, now.

How else will we listen to Gayle King talk about Oprah?

I have satellite radio. I don't listen to oprah, I have the Martha Stewart version.

<div></div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">I don't listen to oprah, I have the Martha Stewart version. </div>

"Today I'm going to teach all of you how to really make your living space feel festive. Just sprinkle a little tinsle on the cell bars, maybe even write Merry Christmas on your one piece jumpsuit and you're well on your way. But watch out for that mistletoe!"

LMAO!!!!

"There are NOT the vintage gloves I asked for prior to my cavity search!"

Back