What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You guys... we have finally figured it out.....

There was talk of putting billboards a mile wide in low orbit years ago. Thankfully space advertising was banned before it ever happened.

If there ever comes a day where I look at the moon and see "Drink Pepsi" across it in big letters, I'm just going to give up on life.

LMAO!

LMAO! No no, I think we should have an electronic smiley on the moon. As the moon turns, the smiley lights up at different placed on the surface so it's always facing us.

Can you imagine the profit Moon Pies would make if they advertised on the moon?

Where did I leave my gun? Lets just end it now...

<div>
(JustLikeAPill @ Dec. 31 2006,9:02)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">No no, I think we should have an electronic smiley on the moon. As the moon turns, the smiley lights up at different placed on the surface so it's always facing us.</div>
The same side always faces us anyway.

Not having stars anymore is depressing enough. They need to keep their hands off the moon.

Couldn't it have been Popeyes, that would've been way cooler...

... But seriously, this is sadder than when we sent out a Shakira video into orbit.

well.. what we need is so that the way it reflects to the atmosphere it will read a certain language.

so lets say in Iraq... it would be pepsi ball complete with squiggly lines and dots.

and yes i would gladly blow up any corporate enterprise that lays a finger on the moon.

<div></div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">The same side always faces us anyway</div>

OOH hahaha he's absolutly right!
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

By recent standards, it's a pretty small outrage.

Back