What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You guys GOTTA try Hoodia

• Thread starter Clint
  • Start date

Clint

Stay chooned in for more!
I've had almost 2 grams of hoodia today. All i've had is a banana and a couple glasses of soymilk. This stuff is awesome. You're just NOT hungry and when you do eat it's like half as much. I'm having to remind myself to eat. I'm taking vitamins, too. Those don't count as food.

I love this stuff
smile.gif

New years resolution to diet, JLAP?

To those of you who dont know

Hoodia is a African succulent that is used as an appetite suppressant. Useful for dieters and stuff- those who think that they are eating too much.

Just a few pounds. 5. I ususally eat healthy and work out and once I started homeschooling I got out of the habit. Gotta get back in. Hoodia rocks because on a raw-food and protein shake diet like i'm usually on i'm CONSTANTLY hungry.

My resolution is really mainly to stop smoking. I've only had one cigarette since new years. I'm on the patch and gum.

You guys know that LIPOZENE commercial for "Seriously overweight" people? Guess what it is? AMORPHOPHALLUS KONJAC! lmao! I couldn't believe it! Isn't that suff like $150 per bottle?

I'm using Desert Burn 900 capsules.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]My resolution is really mainly to stop smoking. I've only had one cigarette since new years. I'm on the patch and gum.
good for you dude!! ive never smoked and i never will but some of my friends are in the worst moods at school because they try to stop. only one has and he said you gotta have a #### of a good will. if you dont youll give in. good luck!
Alex

Couldn't you just eat cotton? It's a lot cheaper
biggrin.gif

Yeah OK... I'm sure doctor bill would be cheap, too.

Back