What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please help me with a name

• Thread starter Trapper7
  • Start date
[b said:
Quote[/b] (0zzy @ Jan. 08 2007,4:45)]If you don't know what aspen pellets are look them up on google. It's a substrate for reptiles.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]so don't be a jerk

I gotta be me, I can't fight it.
It's not the aspen pellets I didn't understand, maybe you should re-read your post ;-)

If you can't figure out what aspen pellets are then maybe you should have your brain checked out...

and NO! They aren't tree turds lol

Is niki the only one that don't know what aspen pellets are?

I said it wasn't the aspen pellets that I didn't understand and said that maybe you should re-read your post, so before yelling at me JLAP maybe you should also re-read the post, but whatever, I can see this turning sorta bad, so I'm gonna stop
tounge.gif

I reread it and it still means the same. The only smell is from the aspen pellets.

I think you're the only one. If it's not the aspenpellets then what don't you understand?

Yelling? You must be hearing things...

The snake only smells like aspen pellets because it lives in aspen pellet bedding. This is not rocket science here... nothing complicated. Aspen pellets are pellets made from the aspen tree.

OMG! Forget it! I know what aspen pellets are! I'm not retarded! "Then only smell mine have is the aspen pellets", that is what didn't make sense, he said THEN instead of THE, that's all I meant. At first it didn't make any sense to me because he put then, not the, so the whole sentence didn't make sense, then I figured out he meant the. I think I made it quite clear that I KNEW what aspen pellets were and that you should go re-read the post, ok so moving on now.
slap.gif

Thank god we solved that mystery. I was about to call in Nancy Drew and the Hardly Boys.

No need for them
smile.gif

No, I still don't know what's going on but really that's nothing new  
biggrin.gif
 I just agreed with you to avoid an argument lol.

Hehe, I was about to make a joke so good thing you edited lol

LOL, yeah I thought it would be a good idea to edit, LOL.

Back