What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

what i learned last couple years..............

#1. the importance of a living will...........

all you as my witnesses............if i am ever brain dead..........kill rattler but dont you bunch of pansies yank the feeding tube and let me starve to death, duck tape me to something with alot of horse power and lets attempt to break some jump record, the canyon to be jumped is to be left up to popular vote..............i dont care which do to the fact that i will be BRAIN DEAD!

#2. do not eat fresh vegitables, apparently they contain E. coli.......if it was once alive, fry it.

#3. if i ever kill someone, apparently the "i couldnt have done it cause i left my gun in the resturaunt" defence works, never exit resturaunt without leaving behind a weapon......

#4. being a terrorist is fairly safe lifestyle  but do not ever be an annal retentive TV personality as they will nail your rear to the wall and send yah to the big house due to you getting a stock tip........

#5. to be continued later after ive had more time to reflect on the recent past..............

Very good, made that yourself? Much better than some of the ones others copy-and paste.

Back