Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Microsoft has gone too far

SirKristoff is a poopiehead Ozzy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It would feel so much better if they would say what they really mean.

"F off we already have your money"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (0zzy @ Jan. 05 2007,7:44)]Joseph, they must have fired you because you were being so unmicrosoftlike.

Besides I'm not asking for free software or anything else, they were paid nearly $100 for it. I just want what I paid for.
    Actually they sent my job to India.

The customer satisfaction tools also permit creating additional installation codes for any software product. The product code is on the installation CD/DVD.
    Joseph Clemens
    Tucson, Arizona, U S A

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Far be it for me to support the Evil Empire but since a cursory glance at the responses all seem to come from the same side....

We (meaning consumers/customers) have helped push software companies in this direction by installing the software on all of the computers in the house, then loaning it to a friend to do the same & their friend & on & on.....
    All the best,
    Ron
    You must do the thing you think you cannot do. --- Eleanor Roosevelt

*** Growlist / Wants / Offers ***
    (with Pics)

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ask to speak to the senior tech guy or whomever is in charge and demand some service, but do be nice about it. be firm but friendly.

SirKristoff is a poopiehead Ozzy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote[/b] (JustLikeAPill @ Jan. 05 2007,2:49)]Ask to speak to the senior tech guy or whomever is in charge and demand some service, but do be nice about it. be firm but friendly.
    I did that. 4 times already. I talked to Joesphs replacement and his supervisor. They just repeating the policy that Bill Gates (Satan) has trained them to say. Everytime Enkur (no lie that was really the supervisors name) would tell me their policy I would say but that's not fair. Then he would repat their ripoff policy and I would say but that's not fair. This went on for about five mins. Then Enkur broke the cycle by saying "Is there anything else I can help you with?"
    I said "Yes you can help me install software that I paid for on my pc.
    Then he repeated the policy and I repeated but that's not fair.

I bet they hate us in India, LOL

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    wow! I'm sorry that that happened Ozzy. I've personally never bought a game for that much money before, but I'm sure that It's a bummer

Quote[/b] ], i get upset the same thing happens with starcraft a blizzard product, along with alot of their programs
    You play starcraft? I love that game, along with Warcraft

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thats tough, but unfortunately that is microsoft's business model on pretty much every single product of theirs. owning a copy of software isn't the same as owning the rights to install it on multiple machines. else we'd all get away with borrowing software from friends, and the company wouldn't make a dime.

it is a single machine installation that you purchased, and there is nothing any customer service rep can do about it. you can always tell them to cancel your laptop installation and give you a new key for the desktop.

also, Bill Gates isn't anywhere near half as satanic as most oil company executives are. he may not be a saint, but lets give credit where it is due - you can thank him for making the PC a common man's tool.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They wanted to do the same thing with Vista, but eventually had to backdown.

At the end of the day, you can use the refund to buy another copy, which is a work around but is an inconvenience. Anyone pirating the software could do the same thing, or download the program for free illegally off the web if they know where to look. Which at the end of the day makes the whole system ludicrous and ineffective for all concerned.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast