What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jackass 2

• Thread starter Clint
  • Start date

Clint

Stay chooned in for more!
Anyone see it yet? I just watched the unrated version. I have the worst migrane from laughing so hard omg! How do they think up this stuff?

Best part was the old man and the old woman lmao! OH and the leeches! omg man it was so funny!

Not for the faint of heart, for sure lmao!

I saw it at the movies.

All I can say is how is Steve Irwin dead and these guys still breathing?

Lol, I was just thinking their luck is bound to run out lol!

I hope there's a jackass 3. PLEASE let there be a jackass 3. I can say that jackass 2 was waaay better than number 1.

I can't wait to see it! I've seen Jackass 1 like 50 times and I still laugh, so I can't wait to see #2.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]I hope there's a jackass 3. PLEASE let there be a jackass 3. I can say that jackass 2 was waaay better than number 1.

Oh yeah! please please please let there be a Jackass 3 and 4 and maybe even 5. So then I can watch them like the StarWars movies.
biggrin.gif

Hehe, Something tells me they wont last that long hehe

What gives you that impression?
Maybe it's the bungee wedgie?

Maybe it's using steve-O as human shark bait, literally lol

yeah I love their movie (soon to be movies) as well as their TV show Jackass, and the Steve-O and Chris P. show titled the WildBoyz. Geeze those are sometimes just as funny as the first movie.
laugh.gif

Lol yeah i got the unrated version a week ago. LOL IMO, the funniest part i thought was With the bong and the glass helmet thing, pretty gross but hilarious.

i saw it when it first came out in the theater

all i got to say is:
DO NOT go to the fair and eat nothing but fried food all day, get dropped from heights on rides, then go see jackass. bad combination and surefire way to get an upset stomach.

bugfreak, i'd bet all my christmas money plus whatever bday money i get plus NEXT christmas's money i could do that just fine. i seriously would, that wouldnt make me sick.

but yea i saw jackass 2 @ the movies when it was out, frickin awesome! better than the 1st one.. which i got on dvd for christmas b/c i asked for it, the second one if it was out yet (which it wasnt) & jarhead.. i'm not a big movie person either & i never ask for movies b/c after i see it i dont really wanna own it, but there is a select few i can stay amused with for a long time... which is why i only have like 4 dvds.

I would of loved to ride that bull see-saw thing. That looked like a lot of fun!
bigsmile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (FlytrapGurl @ Jan. 09 2007,5:01)]bugfreak, i'd bet all my christmas money plus whatever bday money i get plus NEXT christmas's money i could do that just fine. i seriously would, that wouldnt make me sick.

but yea i saw jackass 2 @ the movies when it was out, frickin awesome! better than the 1st one.. which i got on dvd for christmas b/c i asked for it, the second one if it was out yet (which it wasnt) & jarhead.. i'm not a big movie person either & i never ask for movies b/c after i see it i dont really wanna own it, but there is a select few i can stay amused with for a long time... which is why i only have like 4 dvds.
you're on- but first, you must add about 10 years to your age and add a kid ( i get a handicap, in other words. and since i've heard i'm mental handi, that means i automatically win, and i gets all your money
banana2.gif

*whew* here i was worried cause i got f'd in the a, so to speak on my pay again.

That movie was like 9 times funnier than the first one I swear, I did not stop laughing ONCE. I really hope they make a third one.

I remember seeing it back when it was in theaters.

I remember the craziest thing that I saw there was this lady leaving the theater with two kids (probably no older than 6) about half way through the movie. I was like
wow.gif
and I looked at my friend and was like "It took her THAT long to figure out that little kids shouldn't see this movie?!"

But I bet she was the only one not laughing. :p Oh, well, and her kids.

Also, was there a security guard outside the theater doors when you went to see it? There was one at the one I went to, that was pretty funny.

What are probably the best parts of the movie? Or is it too bad to talk about?
rock.gif

The parts where you get to see Christ Pontius shirtless... duh

Seriously thought, I thought the old man and woman suits were the best part lmao! Or the part where John Waters does his magic trick
smile.gif

I haven't seen any of them...don't want to see any of them. Its just people doing mean, cruel things and making a lot of money doing it.
cussing.gif
lac.gif
rock.gif

I haven't seen any of them...don't want to see any of them. Its just people doing mean, cruel things and making a lot of money doing it.
cussing.gif
lac.gif
rock.gif

cruel things to themselves. i've never seen them actually harm anybody- but themselves or each other. some of the stuff is just down right disgusting- lots of fecal matter and puke and stuff like that. ew!!!

PAK, they don't do anything mean or cruel... unless (like bugfreak says) you count things they do to themselves. But, knowing you (somewhat) it is DEFINATELY not your kind of movie. :p

It takes a certain kind of person to really enjoy a movie like that. I dunno if I'm proud or ashamed that I thoroughly enjoyed em. o_O

I'm actually proud about being someone who thoroughly enjoyed the movie.

It's one of the best movies that I've seen yet (Maybe it's because I haven't seen that many good movies)

Back