What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CP apperance in my video game

• Thread starter joossa
  • Start date
  • Tags
    vft

joossa

Aklys
After classes ended, I found myself with some extra time, so I decided to play one of my old and favorite video games.
It turns out that a Dionaea-type plant and a couple Neps. make an apperance in the Ancient Forest area and I had completely forgotten about this cameo since the last ime I played.

Here's a picture:
Ancient_Forest_FFVII.jpg

You can feed the Neps frogs and flies, and you can feed the VFT a bee hive
crazy.gif

Just thought I'd share this with you guys.

FFVII, only the best game.. EVER!

I don't think there will ever be a better game than FFVII!

wow.gif
I spent well over a hundred hours of my life on FF7 (the timer maxed out)...I forgot about that part! such an incredibly good game.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (JustLikeAPill @ Jan. 09 2007,2:17)]FFVII, only the best game.. EVER!

I don't think there will ever be a better game than FFVII!
Oh, I think there might be a better one coming down the pike.
nana.gif

The best game ever.

Capslock

Haha, yeah I think someone mentioned this before. ^^

I like it when two of my hobbies combine for an hour or so, it's nice. Btw, Joosa, make sure you don't miss Typoon. :p

I personally think that FFX is one of the best Video Games ever, along with StarWars Battlefront II

Yes, the game is FF7. I still have my original copy from 1997 and I am playing it on my original Playstation.
smile.gif

Presto, I know what you mean. I still have my original game save that has the timer maxed out at 99 hours 99 minutes and 99 seconds. There was just so many thing to do and collect. Luckily for me, I am doing a speedy run through the game this time.

ChronoKiento, I got both Typoon and the awesome 3X materia growth Apocalypse. Ohh yeah!
banana2.gif

Anyway, I found it pretty weird that you could only feed the flytraps bee hives...

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Farmer Dave @ Jan. 09 2007,3:46)]I personally think that FFX is one of the best Video Games ever, along with StarWars Battlefront II
While I may not agree that it is one of the best games ever, I agree that it is one of my favorites. I simply loved the sphere grid and that concept. FFX has probably has the best leveling systems bare none.

Of course I don't remember any CP's in FFX, so in that regard FFVII is far superior... Cheers to video games of the past.

xvart.

I thought FFX was too short, and I thought the whole thing of how he never really existed was stupid.

FFXII is sweet so far. I'm into the politics theme. The religious nut themes in the past games like FFVII were good, too. Sephiroth is the greatest villian EVER!

I'm only about ten hours into FFXII. I really like the real time attacking. When I first saw that dinosaur in the giza plains I went after it just for fun and got wiped out! I am digging the politics theme, too. I can't wait until I have more time to play to get further into it.

xvart.

xvart, Yyyeah.. I did the same thing. x_x;

Back