What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Love The New Look!

Testalest

gotta fill up space.. too short.

Weird. I chose the font size of 1 for my signature but it's the same.

It's code, so you have to have the [S IZE="1"] at the front of the siggy, and the [/S IZE] at the end.

-Ben

My “Back” button finally works without having to press it twice now, yeah! :banana2: Also, I like having the option to upload my Avatar instead of linking to it.

Wow! Everything looks so big!!!! Andrew even kept my favorite cyclopse post icon! :banana2:

I'm lovin' the new forum so far.

Wow! Everything looks so big!!!! Andrew even kept my favorite cyclopse post icon! :banana2:

I'm lovin' the new forum so far.

Yes, that icon did NOT come with this forum. I moved it just for you. :welcome:

The new forum look.

I leave the country for two weeks and look what happens...The forums changed. I could log on and read the new threads but outgoing was not allowed. That was frustrating since there were a couple of lively discussions that I could not reply to.

I like the new look but have a question.
I tried to post a couple of photos, the same way I did in the old forums, in reply to a topic but only the links appeared…not the actual photo. Can someone give me info on posting photos? ???

The easiest way is to click on the "Insert Image" button (with the mountains) and paste in the url to your image into the dialog box.

I think you actually have to capitalize the img instead of lower case like usual on the old board.

I leave the country for two weeks and look what happens...The forums changed. I could log on and read the new threads but outgoing was not allowed. That was frustrating since there were a couple of lively discussions that I could not reply to.

ALL threads from the old forum should be here. Plus any new ones that have been posted here since the other was "closed"
Andrew

Is it still possible to 'track' a thread?

-Ben

Is it still possible to 'track' a thread?

-Ben

Top of the page, thread tools "subscribe to this thread"

Manage in your user Control Panel

Ok, thanks, I see it now.

-Ben

Top of the page, thread tools "subscribe to this thread"

Manage in your user Control Panel
There was a very similar tracking function like this on another forum that I was a member of, and I like it a lot more than the old TF tracking. I think it makes it much easier to manage the threads you are interested in.

xvart.

Every time I come back to this board there's a slight change. Almost like seeing your plants growing :cool:

Every time I come back to this board there's a slight change. Almost like seeing your plants growing :cool:

hahaha- hopefully, that's almost done :p :-))

the board has more features..but I think I loved the look of the old one. Kinda looks like our old board was stripped off all its makeup. :p

Well, the "makeup" was more like colored duct tape, holding the place together LOL Really... We're pretty happy that place didn't just shut down and lose everything :-\ I feel much better about not doing nightly backups on this forum. And I havn't had to run any "maintanence" to keep everything in order either. I know (hope) you guys never saw any problems. But I promise... admins were dealing with them fairly often on the old board.

well...good to know that this is making ur life easier. :)

Back