What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Love The New Look!

Clint

Stay chooned in for more!
Good job Andrew and anyone else who did anything! Looks fantastic!

Lol, now that I know what you guys are talking about, I feel stupid lol. I've used VB before lol.

eh not bad. its gonna take some getting used to. but its not bad at all. i dont like how you have to press a button in order to post a reply :p
Alex

Is there anyway to get a list of the new features that people were talking about? I can't wait to try out the "multi-quote" function; but, that's all I've noticed so far. Good work!

Everyone will need to update their sigs, too. Some slashes are all over the place.

xvart.

edit: It's neat how the edit button just opens the post you had without completely redirecting you. I must say that now the sigs and the posts all kind of blend together whereas before it was easy to tell the difference when quickly scrolling through a thread.

Last edited:
I'm sure that's fixable.

I'm comfortable I guess since one of my other forums is VB. Thank GOD this one doesn't have a 20 PM limit before you gotta delete them (and that included sent pms!)

Plantedtank.net is the other forum I go to. It's got TONS of cool features like reputation, feedback (like for trades)... other stuff too. I love it!

:-(
i don't know how I feel about it.

not that its bad and i know you guys worked hard, but just.. feels different and I dont like this change to much but ill cope...

Looks kind of lacking in color.

No more avatars?

But I don't have to click back twice now.. :p

Now I just have to make a new avatar. :D

It's pretty cool, kinda 'high-tech' I guess.

But, my growlist button doesn't work. :(

-Ben

oh yea when is the Advertisement going to go away? :crazy:

I didn't even notice no avatars lol. Are the disabled or just deleted for now?

No more avatars?
I know they can be added because I looked through the profile options.

Of course there are avatars. It's the 90's! It's hammer time!

xvart.

just reload your avatar :)
also redo your link for your growlist.
Alex

w00t I fixed it. I also changed my time, it was kinda crazy.

-Ben

one thing that makes me sad is the fact that i wont be able to log on at school during study hall any more... :blush:

Cough cough.... cell phone duh lol Unless you'r school doesn't have free wi-fi.. and why would they lol

Besides, you should be studying!

edit: It's neat how the edit button just opens the post you had without completely redirecting you. I must say that now the sigs and the posts all kind of blend together whereas before it was easy to tell the difference when quickly scrolling through a thread.
I think everyone should be required to change the size of their sig to the smallest font. I think it looks nicer and makes it easier to read the thread. Do it!

xvart.

yea, i dunno if i like youre theory, the only way its getting changed is if its a force change from the board.....

oh yea and the siggy things working great...

Testalest

gotta fill up space.. too short.

Weird. I chose the font size of 1 for my signature but it's the same.

It works for me but it does look kinda sharp im gonna leave it this way youre right it is easier to read. I Move that we envoke size 1 siggys all around the Terraforums!

That is still the name of the forms right!?!??!?! ???

I also like the "view first unread" button and the "new posts" button. I've longed for something like that!

xvart.

Back