User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 21 1234511 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 8 of 166

Thread: New forum.. troubles? Questions? Sugestions? do it here!

  1. #1
    Admin- I'm growing CPs in the Desert of Tucson, Az. adnedarn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Location
    Tucson, Arizona USA
    Posts
    8,432
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    New forum.. troubles? Questions? Sugestions? do it here!

    Hello, welcome to the new terraforums... things will change over the next few days. If you have anything that may need to be looked at. Say it here. If you want to say it looks good or bad, please say that in the other thread :-) Thanks!
    Andrew

  2. #2
    nepenthes_ak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Spring Feild Ohio
    Posts
    3,116
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is their a way to set it to Resize the avatar?

    How are the banner rules still?

  3. #3
    Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Metro Atlanta Area
    Posts
    9,681
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LOVE IT!

    I've noticed that the avatars are gone. Dunno if they are deleted or disabled.

    And the giant attacking google ad is scary I don't mind it, just wish it wasn't right in the middle of the threads

    And I wish you didn't have to click quick reply. I wish it was automatic like in the old forum.

    Please don't think i'm complaining or anything. This forum looks FABULOUS and you've done a great job!

    EDIT: THANK YOU! ALL HAIL THE GREAT ANDREW! WE CAN UPLOAD OUR OWN AVATARS!!!

    Seriously.. I feel like a Hebrew that's been led out of Egypt and into the Promised Land... I'm so happy I could cry... And this is a good opportunity to say we need clickable smilies

  4. #4
    nepenthes_ak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Spring Feild Ohio
    Posts
    3,116
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    you can have avatars sizes are just different than old board and if they dont fit it wont resize them

  5. #5
    JRFxtreme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    536
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd have to say that the forum definately needs a color scheme.

    Also, whats with the little blank topic thing(if you hover over replies it says "default")? It kind of adds to the bulkiness of the posts.

    Other than that, its pretty good!

  6. #6
    Admin- I'm growing CPs in the Desert of Tucson, Az. adnedarn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Location
    Tucson, Arizona USA
    Posts
    8,432
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nepenthes_ak View Post
    Is their a way to set it to Resize the avatar?
    I think you now need to have an avatar that is the right size or smaller... the other one didn't resize it. It just squished it in there...
    How are the banner rules still?
    avatar and images in signature still apply. Now you should be able to upload them though
    Quote Originally Posted by JustLikeAPill View Post
    LOVE IT!
    I've noticed that the avatars are gone. Dunno if they are deleted or disabled.
    And the giant attacking google ad is scary I don't mind it, just wish it wasn't right in the middle of the threads
    And I wish you didn't have to click quick reply. I wish it was automatic like in the old forum.
    Please don't think i'm complaining or anything. This forum looks FABULOUS and you've done a great job!
    EDIT: THANK YOU! ALL HAIL THE GREAT ANDREW! WE CAN UPLOAD OUR OWN AVATARS!!!
    Seriously.. I feel like a Hebrew that's been led out of Egypt and into the Promised Land... I'm so happy I could cry... And this is a good opportunity to say we need clickable smilies
    I don't know why they didn't come over. Right now I dont' think i have any up to pick from, so you'll need to use your own.
    Quote Originally Posted by nepenthes_ak View Post
    you can have avatars sizes are just different than old board and if they dont fit it wont resize them
    sizes are the same. It just won't allow you to use bigger ones like the other forum

  7. #7
    War. War never changes. Est's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Champaign, IL
    Posts
    3,935
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I love it. There's far more mod powers to abuse.

    Rule breakers beware. >:- ) lol!

    (Anyone want to volunteer a post for me to edit? :-) )
    Last edited by Est; 01-11-2007 at 08:18 PM.
    \(_o)/ ಠ_ಠ
    My Growlist
    NASC Website Come join in on the fun!

  8. #8
    Admin- I'm growing CPs in the Desert of Tucson, Az. adnedarn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Location
    Tucson, Arizona USA
    Posts
    8,432
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JRFxtreme View Post
    I'd have to say that the forum definately needs a color scheme.

    Also, whats with the little blank topic thing(if you hover over replies it says "default")? It kind of adds to the bulkiness of the posts.

    Other than that, its pretty good!
    I'll have to look into colors... i need to rebuild the search thingie.. i think that may be linked to what your talking about. or else.. that will just apply to new topics. Some minor things like that are bound to be lost in translation between forum softwares.
    Andrew

Page 1 of 21 1234511 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •