User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: well this is just cruel.................

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well this is just cruel.................

Wednesday afternoon it was melting.............its currently hovering somewhere around -15(was -20 about an hour ago with no wind).................dang it Finch, i demand to know where my global warming is!!!!!!!!!!
    cervid serial killer
    Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!
    http://www.wolfpointherald.com/--http://www.safety-brite.net/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    aaaahahahaha yes i have that same weather system moving through. Funny thing, its called weather. Some places it will be hot, some places it will be cold. The 2006 average annual temperature for the contiguous U.S. was the warmest on record. This is called weather- global warming as it is believed, is a subtle background act of slow gradual warming. This has made warmer-than-average conditions more common in the U.S. and other parts of the world. It is unclear how much of the recent anomalous warmth was due to greenhouse-gas-induced warming and how much is just a unusually warm year. I, for one, don’t see really warm temps and go AHA! Global Warming! Some proponents of global warming will take a decidedly alarmist attitude to this (Oh the 2005 hurricane season is part of a hurricane cycle, despite what they will say- none of the references I use and trust make a peep about it, BTW) but most scientists have a more restraind view, and thus comes the understanding that weather will be weather, and while individual severe weather acts may catch the headlines and our attention, they are not Global Warming per say. I too am skeptical of those who say “This was caused by global warming” as is is near impossible to precisely measure its affects on specific weather events. We can see general trends, and the general trend is towards warming and increased temperature. The spikes along the way should be regarded as weather. Global warming is a trend, not weather.
    that makes no logic

SirKristoff is a poopiehead Ozzy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One thing to remember global warming does not really mean that you are going to have warmer weather. Global warming is a warming of the earths total temp, causing shifting weather patterns.

Global warming could mean that some areas will go from mild weather to artic like conditions.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hmmmmmmmm dont you understand sarcasm

i dont mind cold weather but to freeze your hands going the 20 feet from vehicle to inside is just rediculous............least there is no wind at the moment........according to the truck its 10:30 and still 18 below, looking out the window you would think its going to melt the sun is shining so bright..........think im going to go home and steal my beardies heat lamp.........
    cervid serial killer
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    rattler_mt, i know what you meant, be we here at the propaganda house couldnt miss this oppertunity to spread our...stuff.

Its really cold here too, below 0 here too, though not quite as cold as where you are. I know the feeling
    that makes no logic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    stuff is one way to put it but i can think of another word that starts with the same letter...................see the dang cold is making me grumpy...............doesnt help ive got a kick **** idea for a frog tank that i cant attempt till it thaws...........think im going to go hibernate in my basement, my knees are so torqued off cause of the cold and pressure swings this week that im not accomplishing anything here at work............think ill go stare at my tropical frog tanks and think warm thoughts................
    cervid serial killer

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Last night our low was 53F. Usually it is more nearly freezing, or at least in the 40's. Today our high is 60F. But I appreciate that we are balmy compared to others.
    Joseph Clemens
    Tucson, Arizona, U S A

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    At least you didn't get down to -51F like west Yellowstone did. You can thank a tanking -EPO and the arctic jet for the cold weather.
    John 3:16
    My grow list/want list
    Prior to the funeral home visit, we heard ~ "Hey'all watch this ! !"

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast