User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 10 of 28 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: Cocaine, Meth and Chronic, oh my!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think he means Synthetic man made drugs.

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have an idea. Chemist/labs/factories can make symthetic drugs in bulk and they have to have a liscense. The gov. can charge say 10% tax. Then they can only sell to businesses/stores who must have a liscense and pay say a 25% tax. A customer can buy it and pay a 50% tax, but ONLY with a liscense to use it.

The lab, store, and customer must have a difference liscense for each drug and the taxes can be changed for each one. The customer would have to pass a hard test to get a liscense and be evaluated every X amount of time (the amount of time between evaluations would depend on which drug, but your evaluation would apply to all of your liscenses).

I think it could work. The gov. would keep a tight record of everything and have a database or something. I wouldn't mind paying a 50, 75 or hey, even a 200% tax if I got to do what I wanted legally. And if you fail the evaluation, you're cut off and your liscense it revoked for X amount of months or years (depends on the drug) (Or depending on how bad you fail, forever).

I seriously think it could work and I think the government would make a lot of money from it. Anyone found without a liscense and possessing dope gets a free ride to jail.

As far as man-made, where do you draw the line? Coke is natural. Lsd is. Mescaline is. Psilocybin is, heroin is.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    that has got to be one of the most idiotic things ive heard of...........since i dont think its within the governments right to tell me weither or no i can do these in the first place why in the heck should i have to pass a test in order to use them or pay taxes on a plant i can grow as easily as my CP's? should i also pay a tax on my CP's? they bring me enjoyment which must lead to a chemical release in my brain to cause this feeling........must be a drug that needs to be taxed as well
    cervid serial killer
    Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!
    http://www.wolfpointherald.com/--http://www.safety-brite.net/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol, I agree that it's our right to use what we want, and the government has no right, but atleast it's an idea to do what we want since the government isn't going to budge on anything , it appears, other than perhaps MJ.

I mean.. we can possess LSA (LSD's litte sister) and DMT and mescaline as long as it's still in the plant, but if we try to eat it or extract it we go to jail. It's BS I tell you! BS no sense laws! Hey, you can even buy "kits" to make your own ayahuasca, but if you drink it it's illegal. STUPID LAWS THAT MAKE NO SENSE!

Lots of drugs are deeply religious to some people, but the government turned them into "bad things". It's sad.

Disclaimer, don't use drugs illegally and don't break the law no matter how stupid it may be sometimes.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    dont forget you can grow psycodelic shrooms but you cant dry them for consumption..............
    cervid serial killer
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think that's just in a few states right?

Lol, I wonder if that means you can eat them fresh? LMAO! Probably not

Lol, what's funny is that if you live near Mexico you can go there daily and do what you want! You can litterally go up to a cop, invite him to go to mexico with you do shoot up some heroin, smoke some meth and drop some acid, and he can't do anything! hahaha!

And then you can do the same thing the next day! ahahahaha!

Disclaimer: I don't advise drug use. it can lead to trouble.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    just knew there was no Federl law against growing shroom's be quite difficult as there are psycodelic species in most states naturally
    cervid serial killer

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Page 10 of 28 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast