User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 17 of 28 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Thread: Cocaine, Meth and Chronic, oh my!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    its monkshood, cool plant, i like it, survives our winters just fine, however it doesnt like being disturbed once planted
    cervid serial killer
    Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!
    http://www.wolfpointherald.com/--http://www.safety-brite.net/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I totally misunderstood your analogy. My bad
    Im sorry i was not more clear.

Thanks for the advice, rattler
    that makes no logic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the other thing ive noticed is its easily squeezed out by other plants................dont place it near other plants that are likely to over grow it. give it its own lil corner to grow in where you wont have to move it in the near future and it does great.
    cervid serial killer
    Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!
    http://www.wolfpointherald.com/--http://www.safety-brite.net/

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nepenthes Gracilis. Here is the problem with all the studies on MJ. Since MJ is a scedual one drug and deamed to have "no medicinal" value by the booberment. It cannot be studied by anyone in the US. Unless of course they do it below the radars. This is why there are not many universities studying the plant to deam it harmless for people. So it has the be dropped of that scedual one list for it to be studied legaly.

I can tell you now from personal experience that even though you are less inhibited you do normaly remember and know what you are doing. Even when i ahve been really really stoned I remembered the experience the next day. And I have seen studies that claim your short term memory comes back after your impairment are over. Unlike the claims made by the "war on drugs" commercials. And since that was more than likely a one sided study I am not sure how much scientifics you can add to it.

One more thing i need to add though. Since taking my class in statistics anyone who is creative enough can make statistics slant the way they want them to. So you have to have someone working on the study that is not biased to begin with.

JRF Are you awair that the government gives anphetamines to its fighter piolets to give them stamina for their long missions and to keep them awake on combat missions? Meth was created by the nazi's and that is where the nazi method of making meth came from. It was the field method to making meth for the nazi soldiers, but they were not the only one using methanphetamines. The US government gave it to its soldiers too. Granted these drugs can be and are addictive. I am not saying they are not. I just want you to step back a minute and look at all the scripts out there right now being prescribed by doctors as we speak. Look at methidone. It is legally prescribes and kills at its minimum dose for pain. Look at some of the heart drugs. i forget the name of the drug, but it is for heart attack people to help the heart pump more affectively by reducing its workload. Did you know a side affect of stopping the meds is a heart attack? What about Viox and celebrex. There are many many many different drugs that are legaly prescribed that Americans are addicted to. In fact prescribed drugs are the most widely abused drugs in the US. That is something you do not hear in the news, but we are a drug culture weather you like it or not. People seem to think that because it is prescribed it is ok. MJ used to be prescribed, but now it is banned. Many of the same folks screaming about these bad drugs take some of the silent killers because a doctor says they need to take it. Sometimes you cannot allways trust your doctor. With all the drug companies pushing there different drugs they sometimes get confused or over look a potentioal side affect. We recently had a members mother get an antibiotic she shouldn;t have because of a doctors oversite. I forget who that was.

Also I cannot find where it fits in so I will jsut put it here. Extacy (MDMA) used to be prescribed, and so did methanphetamines. Meth was prescribed be narcolepsy and for weightloss. LSD was also studied by the military to make a more effective soldier or something like that. Soooooooo just step back and look at the big picture. We ARE a drug culture whether you like it or not.

JLAP said do research. This should hold true to even drugs prescribed by doctors. Remember my comment that scripts were the most abused drugs in America, and that statistics can be scewed? The fact is that scripts are a heck of alot more abused than many street drugs.

Also I would like to add one more thing to the mix here. Have many folks stepped back to think, maybe the reason there is alot of crime related with "drugs" is due to the fact that they are illegal? I am going to use pot relatedc crimes as an example here. Since that is the only one I care to see legal. Any of the smugling crimes with MJ is because it is illegal. You would not have that if it was legal. I don't think there are people killing folks or robbing to smoke another bud. Most people who commit crimes and have MJ in there system ALSO have acohol or cocane in there system. Most folks on MJ are mellow and do not care to get roudy. It just ruins the buzz. If MJ was legal there would be no need to smuggle it and no more gang wars over MJ profits. No more peopel getting arrested just because they blazed a joint or was buying a sack for themself.

Alot of times the hurt done to bystandards is becaue of the laws set in place and not the "problem" itself.
    JB
    Friend me on facebook with JB_orchidguy@yahoo.com.
    Growlist Updated 05/08/13

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maybe I should join the Air Force hehehe

MDMA was scripted for couples who needed serious relationship counseling. The next day, presto. A loving couple who had learned a buttload about each other and their needs and feelings. Then people abused it (as it wasn't script-only) and then people got scared to now it's illegal. It's not even addictive.

I'm addicted to Propecia I need my fix every day or my hair will start to fall out!

What's dumb about the system is that IIRC, it's done by the potential for abuse, not by how "bad" it is.

I mean, MJ is on there with Quaaludes! Come on people!

I hate Nixon.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You hate Nixon too?? WOW i thought i was the only one... and we have good reason to hate him. Not just water gate!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also I would like to add one more thing to the mix here. Have many folks stepped back to think, maybe the reason there is alot of crime related with "drugs" is due to the fact that they are illegal? I am going to use pot relatedc crimes as an example here. Since that is the only one I care to see legal. Any of the smugling crimes with MJ is because it is illegal. You would not have that if it was legal. I don't think there are people killing folks or robbing to smoke another bud. Most people who commit crimes and have MJ in there system ALSO have acohol or cocane in there system. Most folks on MJ are mellow and do not care to get roudy. It just ruins the buzz. If MJ was legal there would be no need to smuggle it and no more gang wars over MJ profits. No more peopel getting arrested just because they blazed a joint or was buying a sack for themself.

This is partly unsupported assumptions, and as has been said, more reserch is needed.
    that makes no logic

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree with everything except for the gangs. They seem so eager to kill one another over stupid BS. I can't expect then to wise up even if it was legal.

The problem there is not the MJ, but the gangs.