User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Cocaine, Meth and Chronic, oh my!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    they only sell the Cocain energy drink in a few states and then in those states only a few cities. one of those cities is right near where my aunt lives which is Ft. Meyers. i could get one anytime i want.... i hear its downright INSANE it has like 280% MORE caffine than a Red Bull!!!!!!!
    Directed towards teens? most deffinatly. but dont forget there are the adult druggies.... .
    if you think about it.this is more or less a big stereotype if you think they are marketed towards teens.... just somthing to think about....
    Alex
    Everything is explainable. The seemingly unexplainable is but a result of our insufficient knowledge.- Hans Brewer

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    not sure why the pot flavored lollypops...............granted its been over 5 years but IIRC even the good stuff has a fairly bitter taste
    cervid serial killer
    Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!
    http://www.wolfpointherald.com/--http://www.safety-brite.net/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i hear its downright INSANE it has like 280% MORE caffine than a Red Bull!!!!!!!
    Humm thats not healthy. But this is coming from a guy who cant sleep all night if he drinks 1 mountain dew in the evening. I don’t know what the marketing goal is behind this BUT- and it is a huge, Eric Cartmen sized BUT- I don’t think it will matter in the end once the parental groups kick into gear and try and get these off the market
    that makes no logic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ill be honest that would be my caffine fix, I have to have some form of caffine other wise i wont fall asleep bad i know i never stoped drinking like i said i would.

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't like drinks that skip on the theobromine. That's the weaker long-acting stimulent and when I drink something without it i'm dead in a couple hours, unlike coffee.

I have noticed that I feel happier when I have energy drinks over coffee. There's something in there besides Taurine and Caffeine that just improves my mood. But like they say what goes up must come down and i'm a zombie in a couple of hours lol.

Good thing no one seems to be worried over real drug-laced products for adults.

Hey, why was Absinthe made illegal? I don't understand that. I've had Wormwood/thujone extract and nothing happened to me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Absinthe is Legal to have, just illegal to sell/purchase in the states.

Wormwood is complicated if its made with oil the extract wont do much, if its done Right and you make it tar, (like opium that kinda tar-ish thing) And Smoke it you will get you the affect you want, i don't know about drinking the extracts cause I've read reports of people drinking it and usually if its an alcohol extract thats the BAD alcohol, like 95% alcohol. erowids is our friend remember that go look it up their i know they talk about it. Absinthe is of course made differently than the extracts you usually would need to make you're own "extract" for much to have an affect. But The usual wormwood extracts are sold for heat insents and i believe organic flea control on dogs and cats.

And the government thought that they were poisoning people thats why it was made illegal i think.

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I did smoke the extract. It looked like brown crack lol

Erowid is our friend. If it wasn't for Erowid i'd probably be dead by now. No joke.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wormwood produces a natural pesticide and is not reccomended for internal use, being toxic. I plant 'silver mound' near milkweed to repell aphid.
    that makes no logic

Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast