User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 20 of 28 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Cocaine, Meth and Chronic, oh my!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would have a huge garden to be honest! lol Honey HASH!

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ehh, I'd have 3-5 plants but not a big garden or anything.

It's really not high on my list of favorites because it makes me so extremely paranoid, to the point of tears. I guess if it was legalized then the fear of being caught would disappear however.

The usual disclaimer: Don't do that.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    :shrug: I guess I'm jumping in here, but only for a tangent. hehe

If marijuana was legalized, even I would probably grow it. No interest in smoking it, but it is a very interesting plant. Just like tobacco, there's some cool lookin' varieties.

It's really not high on my list of favorites because it makes me so extremely paranoid, to the point of tears. I guess if it was legalized then the fear of being caught would disappear however.
    The paradoia, however, will not disappear (regardless of legal status.)
    \(_o)/ ಠ_ಠ
    My Growlist
    NASC Website Come join in on the fun!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmm... I have do disagree. I'm not talking in general, I mean personally. My paranoia is solely fear of getting busted my by rents. When I go to college, it would be (IF I did it) the authority figures I'd be afraid of. If it was legalized then I wouldn't be afraid of getting caught because there would be no punishment. There wouldn't be anything else to fear, except monsters lol. And that is a perfect example of how you should be careful what you mix and match. Because with drugs, monsters CAN really come out of your closet. Shoe monsters...

As for other people's paranoia, that's their problem lol. Yes MJ can cause paranoia, but it doesn't do that all the time or for everyone.

It is a beautiful, interesting plant. Looks like a CP, what with all of the stickilicious trichomes

EDIT: Lol my mom's been reading and all she says it "to be careful of what I say" lol. It surprised me, too!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LOL Well she has a good point, but I am a pot advocate so I voice my opinion onthe plant. Thanks for looking out for us mom!

Est I have to agree with Clint on the paranoia. Most of the paranoia is due to it being illegal. Since I know that you cannot be busted for being high it doesn't phase me anymore. I will toke up and then go to the store. The only time I get noid now is when I am trying to hide being stoned and that is not to often anymore. I realize it is on a person to person basis, but I do believe that the paranoia involved with being stoned is due to the legality of the plant. The stigma is well engrained into most people brains. Take away the penalty and the paranoia goes away. It is the same thing when people start drinking before they should. They are paranoid, but after they are legal the paranoia of being drunk goes away.

It is time for me to go do some research for Ole Finchy. LOL
    JB
    Friend me on facebook with JB_orchidguy@yahoo.com.
    Growlist Updated 05/08/13

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ummm.... You can be arrested for being publicly intoxicated right? And wouldn't the penalties for having THC in your system over alcohol be more severe?

And wouldn't that warrant...a warrant for them to search your house?

Oh god maybe I'm just being paranoid lol

Lol, I'm totally surprised me mom was so accepting lol. I've promised her that I won't do hardcore drugs but she's aware that I have every intention of enjoying entheogens and MJ when I'm 18.

I mean I WOULD if it was legal......

Disclaimer on't break the law.

Lol, I wonder if the mods even care if I put disclaimers? lol Probably in my best interest to continue.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Clint not everyone who is drunk gets slapped with public intoxication. Think about it. Everyone at a bar would get arrested on fri and sat nights. It is one of those things that allows them to add it if you give them a reason to. I suppose if the LEO wanted to be a pain he could, but I do not suspect it would give them the right to search your home though. I just know there is no specific law making it illegal to have THC in your system. It is just illegal to posess the plant, and you have to posess it to smoke it.
    JB
    Friend me on facebook with JB_orchidguy@yahoo.com.
    Growlist Updated 05/08/13

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh lol. I did not know that! Whenever I ship out of here I'll have to investigate that further.

Thanks!