What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cocaine, Meth and Chronic, oh my!

Ehh, I've never had acid but I've had mescaline and LSA (acid's little legally gray sister) and I got smiley faces popping up with M but they moth had the side effect of making pictures and carpet and patterns move. With LSA I had kaleidoscope crystalline colorful vision and it was cool. One person told me they took like a whole sheet back in the day and saw the universe being created.

To me, a hallucination is anything that's a "disturbance" in your vision. Moving pictures, carpet, smiley faces appearing out of your arm hair in my case lol. The only time I had "REAL" hallucinations like Josh was expecting was the time I did SD (I don't recommend it to anyone. It screwed my mind for a good 3 days) Trailers I consider.. I dunno slow reaction time to light reflecting off of objects.

Whenever I take LSA... I like to play with my nose for some reason lol.

Anyways, don't do these things, kids. Mescaline and LSA, while legal to buy sell and possess in their natural form (still locked up in the plants material), it's illegal to use them for recreation. The exception to this is Peyote. It's illegal to possess this except within special circumstances and you probably don't apply.

I'm going to try abstain from talking about past trips in case a younger person sees it and think's it's cool so they want to do it, too. Some of them were nightmares guys, for real.

my take on LSD and the like is that it has alot to do with the individuals mental state at the time taken and in general.........to me its not something i would like to mess with........i like relaxing and mellowing out, LSD will send the mind into over drive. my psyc professor described it like this, the mind works by sending nerve impulses from A to B to C to D......over simplified but you get the idea. anyways LCD sends these impulses from A to Z to the neighbors dog back to A and some time down the road to D. which is why you will "see" sounds as colors and "hear" colors as sounds. things in the brain arent progressing the way they normally do(an interesting note, some snake venoms will do the same thing, though they are usually immediatly followed by death) in a normal healthy individual with no hidden predisposition to psycotic episodes its not that big of a deal as long as your in a good mood when you take it. however if your not all that stable to begin with. underly conditions such as schitzophrenia, which the person isnt always aware they have in the begining stages and such, if LSD or its rteletives are taken it can launch these types into the worst nightmare imaginable.

while your right that these drugs arent addictive they REALLY shouldnt be taken lightly

My friends dad (auctually i'm happy to report for once that this friend is in a pretty stable home and has good parents and income) took acid a lot back in the 60's or 70's or whatever and he was borderline schizophrenic and didn't know it and it pushed him over the edge and he still is screwed up. Whenever he goes off his meds he starts seeing the Pink Floyd symbol on my friends shirt laugh at him and stuff. He gets convinced that his wife is cheating on him and stuff and goes suicidal.

It's sad because he didn't know he had underlying issues. There's really no way to know. Unless you get tested or something but why get tested when you have no suspicion?

Good news is that if you ever encounter a bad trip you can usually talk yourself out of it.

yeah there are quite a few ppl whose brains are already doing the A-B-D-C-E-F thing.........nothing major and these ppl can normally function in every day life with minimal problems(sometimes i wonder if my brain doesnt act this way), however if you throw LSD into an already slightly screwy brain process it can really set off a bad reaction, sometimes perminatly affecting the way the brain works. the problem is most ppl arent going to know they are slightly off because they have always been that way and assume everyone else is. heck the main reason i think my mind is slightly off is that i enjoy psycology and have taken alot of psyc classes both at the high school and college level

Back