What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You'll have to wait `till next year!

Finch

Whats it to ya?
.Humm ever had one of those moments when you realize that you will have to wait a year- or more- beore you can do something you want? I just had one of those moments.

This one fruit tree was had the best pears i had ever tasted. I mean, melting, very juicy, with a Vinous, aromatic flavor. Not like your supermarket pears at all. I had it like, 5 years ago and i have been searching for a source to get Pyrus ‘Beurre Giffard’ even since (thank god i had wrote down the name)

Well, I found it, finally, at the National Clonal Germplasm Repository at Corvallis, Oregon. They ship the stock, and better yet, to anyone who asks! But... as scions or tissue culture. None of which i can do at present because of their narrow window of time for the scions and no experience with tissue cultures. Dang! I will have to wait till next year to get the rootstock to graft. O snap.

But! I want to know, what has made you go ‘well, maybe next year…’
Share the woes with us.

Finding a PS3!

Girls????

Dreadlocks...

And
Brewing Mead

...The ladies...:-)) LOL...Don't know why I'm laughing...Ah, maybe next year..When I'm in college...maybe next year I'll be a little more smooth...LOL........:censor:...Sorry please excuse me...OK I'm good now.

-peace

last year... i had to wait a year before getting legally married to my honey. guess what, it's been almost a year- getting married "legally" as soon as we file our taxes!! woo-hoo!!!

i'm also in the process of waiting a year to see my mom in japan. i will be going around june or so- i had no money last year, and haven't seen my mom in probably 5 years- she's had a stroke since the last time i've seen her so i need to see her.

hmmm... not really waiting til next year on anything good. gonna buy our first home towards the end of the year (if my pay stays somewhat steady and at least semi-predictable)

Back