What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

rosetta Stone language software

• Thread starter ktulu
  • Start date
  • Tags
    thai
I was wondering if anyone has tried Rosetta Stone language software. For what languages and is it worth the high price? I am looking to learn most likely Thai or Indonesian, not all that common here in Michigan. Did it take long to learn the language with this software? Any issues or problems with it? Just thought I would try to get some opinions before I throw down $300 on the software.

Thanks
Ktulu

I go to AblazeAcademy online, and Rosettastone is included in the software. For what we pay it better be included !

I take spanish and I love it. It's SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO easy! Way easier than learning from a book. I'm about halfway through.

I have the Latin lessons but haven't tried them yet. I've heard they're great but can't give a testimonial.

I wanna get the Latin one. Ive herd its a great program.

Rosetta Stone is the software the US Government is using to try to get some Americans fluent in Arabic, Turkish, Hindi, and so on. Students at certain colleges (I don't know how many there are) can get a password to access a free Rosetta Stone course online. I don't whether that means Rosetta Stone is superior or whether they have a superior lobbyist to score that contract. Given the nature of our current government, the second is a given, but hopefully the software is good.

Back