Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Awkward.....

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Awkward.....

Lol, The doorbell rang and I was expecting the mailman.. nope. Instead I got a couple of Jehova's witnesses. Awkward.. lol. They asked me if I was married and they wanted to read the bible to me... and after some hesitation I didn't want to be rude so I said yeah sure. Then they read something from Genesis talking about how you shouldn't be divorced and I asked them if they were trying to tell everyone that divorce is bad and gay marriage is bad and then they talked about how god forbids it and then I had a 5 minute debate on how this is a secular society and they said the bible says to obey god before man and all that and .. let's just say awkward lol. I said I supported their right to believe whatever they want and then they assumed that I was a christian, too. I said "no..... but anyway it's nice of you to stop by!"

I wanted to tell them I was a gay satanist heroin addict (i'm not btw) but I decided that would be too rude lmao. I sent them to the methodist preacher who lives next door LMAO! I LOVE IT! Hope he doesn't get mad at me lol. He's a cool dude.

Lol, what do I do if they come back later? I don't want to be rude.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    if you have a peep hole in your door. then check! haha
    Alex
    Everything is explainable. The seemingly unexplainable is but a result of our insufficient knowledge.- Hans Brewer

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol, we have a big window door. I could only see just the old woman and I figured "well ok, she might need help" Then one stepped out and ambushed me!

I wanted to say that my mother had been divorced, and if she hadn't we wouldn't be having this conversation lol.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well if they do come back just give them a fake phone # and tell them to call you later because you have to be somewhere soon.

Hello, I must be going... Not a Number's Avatar
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The mailman comes on Sunday?

Answer the door naked. They usually don't come back after that.
    Grand Hotel... always the same. People come, people go. Nothing ever happens.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol, I didn't even think of the mail not running on sunday!

Part of me wanted to play and say "You're from my dream! Jehova has sent you! Praise His name!"

Ted said if they came back to slam the door on them. lol!

Admin- I'm growing CPs in the Desert of Tucson, Az. adnedarn's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I was out with my brother in law once. I had my kid in her carseat in the back of my truck. And we were approached while pulling out from a auto parts shop. They wanted to talk to me about "family values" and the roles a man and a wife should play to raise a kid. I looked at them and said "I'm gay" and pointed at my brother in law. I then told them that their "rules" didn't apply to us and have a nice day. They just stood and stared. I wonder if they were wondering which of us gave birth to the baby hehehe I love it!!!!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ROTFLMAO You guys are NUTS! I LOVE IT!

Andrew I have to admit I would never have thought you would have done something like that, but that was great!

I might have to try the answering the door naked thing. But then again I might get arrested for causing them to go blind. LOL
    JB
    Friend me on facebook with JB_orchidguy@yahoo.com.
    Growlist Updated 05/08/13

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast