What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Skin!!

adnedarn

I'm growing CPs in the Desert of Tucson, Az
Admin
Well, if I've done this correctly, you all should be now viewing the new green skin. It has some new features, and some features from the blue skin are gone. If you decide you liked the blue skin better, feel free to go to your User CP and go to options, and pick "default" as your skin. But! this green skin is now going to be considered our "default" so anything I change.. That has to do with colors, will be changed to match THIS GREEN skin. so if you go back to the blue, you will see the advertisements don't blend in so much anymore... So, I'd say stick with the green one. It's more "planty" and definatly different than other forums running this software!
Hope you like it. :)
Andrew

AHHHHHHHH It's green. I hate green.

:banana2:

I LOVE!!!!!! it...

but will we be able to change the skins?

I know you do!! hahahahah :-D :-)) :banana2: :boogie: :jester: Seriously though- go back to the blue one and deal with it and stop your crying LOL

nep- there is this green one. and the old blue one. Change it in your user CP That's all I'm adding. 2 will be hard enough to keep updated :p

oh yeah, the green is gone now and the blue is back.

hmmm well i guess thats hookay. I like this one more than the blue its preatty!

Wow! I thought one of the color guns went out on my monitor at first :bigthumpup:

LOL! I'm just breaking EVERYTHING! 0zzy's eyes. Not a Number's monitor... lol

I agree. I think it's time you step down from your position

Oh 0zzman could I ever ever talk you into taking it over for me? haha

Let me think about that for awhile.

NOOO

I just added the light bulbs for user online/offline status to this skin.

Ugghhhh that snake vomit green is just AWFUL. Couldn't change that back fast enough.

Buy the way, snake vomit is not green. But I agree with you.

lmao.. well I am trying to keep a "G" rating here.. the term I would have prefered wouldn't have made it past the :censor:

The column widths between the various sections (Announcements, Articles of Interest, General Discussion, etc.) are all over the place on the index page with the green skin.

Bottom line, if you don't like it. Use the blue. It is that easy.

Not a number; it looks good to me. Can you give me a screen shot? and any other details (ie browser used)
Thanks

FireFox 2.0.0.1
Windows XP Pro Sp2

Note the last post column

165447265.jpg

vs

165683156.jpg

Tip: Goto the bottom of the page index pages and use the quick style chooser :bigthumpup:

Okay- I'll write again to the skin designer.

Back