What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anybody like computer RPGs?

I am an SL addict... does that count? I even have a VFT avatar hahhahaha

SL ?

intresting game, but it seems expensive even though its free to play. Best MMORPG is D2 hands down, you can argue all you want, to this day if you put it infront of me, ill play all day and all night! lol

Expensive??? We haven't talked about any pricing yet, except that it's free to download!

Capslock

Only in the USA? Darn, that sounds like just the sort of thing I'd like to do...

I just setup my account as Phantom for the game. I can't wait to start playing.

Capslock,

Thanks for the opportunity.

Dave, make sure you download and install the game from the website. Also, make another account in the forum so you can post. Use the same email so I can verify it! See you tonight!!

Max

Already done. I had to update my DirectX to the latest, but the game install was smooth.

Looks awesome!

intresting game, but it seems expensive even though its free to play.

Expensive... I make money on that game! Hahahah. I usually earn about $50-$100 (profit) a month... not much I know but it makes playing worthwhile :)

I didn't get an email. I guess I wasn't selected. :down:

Ozzy, I don't appear to have gotten an email either.

Capslock, do you know what's going on? Did not every one get in on it, are we blind?

intresting game, but it seems expensive even though its free to play. Best MMORPG is D2 hands down, you can argue all you want, to this day if you put it infront of me, ill play all day and all night! lol

I love Diablo 2... Even thought technically it's not a MMORPG. I had a friend that messaged me the other day tempting me to come back to Diablo 2; but alas, I will not let that game consume me again!

I went back to the posts, but couldn't find what I remember reading. I thought Capslock said that not everyone will get selected on the first run, but to keep checking your email because more people will be selected over time. I hope I'm not crossing threads here.

xvart.

Oh, he meant 2nd Life! haha. nevermind.

Capslock

I guess me and EST are just red headed stepkids

Ozzy, check your email junk folder. You should have got one. Est, check again, somehow you weren't on the list so I just sent one.

Capslock

Can you tell me who it's from? I have over 3000 in my junk folder.

It should have come from alphatest at mythos dot com.

Capslock

lol Thank you Caps. Just received it. :hail: :D

Back