What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Whats wrong with this picture?

• Thread starter Ozzy
  • Start date
mmmm choco taco's *drool*

i rember some one in my family supposedly had their bouquet as S. luceophyla mixed in w/ it... imagine having that tossed and the girl catches it gets a face full of digestive juices and bugs....

I think Bug is talking about the digestive juices and not the choco taco.

Right you are, OZ!!!!!!!! Nothing is more beautiful than the smell of digestive juices in the morning!! Smells like Plant Victory!!!!!

Most definetaly you guys are great roll models! :-O I wanna grow up to be just like you guys! lol...

Well, some of us are kind of round and maybe getting a little squishy in the middle, but that's no excuse for calling us roll models. Some day, I hope to be a role model. Hopefully, not for rolls.

Well, some of us are kind of round and maybe getting a little squishy in the middle, but that's no excuse for calling us roll models. Some day, I hope to be a role model. Hopefully, not for rolls.

:jester: ha ha! roll models!

can we call you a role model, then or shall we continue with the fat jokes?

im feeling in a fat joke kind of mood, myself :boogie: :rolleyes:

is not in a vase, it is in a sample tube.

Yeah I knew it wasn't a vase. I just didn't know what to call it. It looked like a scientific/medical container of some sort OR one of those tiny little plant-holders things that florists use for small bouquets like a corsage to keep them fresh. That's why I said "type thing".

CP people just like to exercise their passion for the plants over little things like this. :poke: :D

Back