What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My Muscle!!!!

Yeah, like la couple of months ago I tore a muscle in my back and I have to say that it is the worst pain that I have ever felt. I've been kicked in the groin many a time and it is not as bad as the pain that i am currently feeling. Yeah so if you couldn't already tell, I tore the same muscle in my back and it hurts like nothing I've ever felt.

the only way that I can explain it is that it feels like someone cut my back open, and shoved a spiky metal beating heart into my wound. Everytime my heart beats the pain shoots up and sends pain throughout my body.

Ok, first of all I thought that said you had 32309 posts lol

My mom broke her back too. She had a compressed disk.

Well I'm not quite to a broken back, but it does hurt every time my heart beats and it really hurts whenever I breathe.

Go to a doctor.

Sorry to hear that.I have three herniated disks in my back,it's not fun when it hurts!

Jerry

Went to a doctor last time and they just gave me a prescription. Then I took the drug and then It either turned my into a lifeless zombie or knocked me out cold for most of the duration of the day.

Lol, but atleast it helped with the pain lol.

That it did, but I really don't like to sit in class, take up space, and then not even get anything that we're doing in class (so I get bad grades for that time, and get punished by my parents)

They make non-narcotic painkillers. Next time ask for one of those.

Will do, because I want the pain relief, but i don't want to be a zombie.
:eek:

Thats to beauty of painkillers! Legalized zombification!

Thats to beauty of painkillers! Legalized zombification!

That might be true, unless you don't like to be a zombie.

You should try this, mix like 1/3 of an ounce of mandrake root in a blender with about 1/2 of an ounce of galangal root and an equal amount in mass of damiana and scullcap. I blended it up and let it steep to you're likening. in a coffee filter or like one of those tea bags, and save the rest for another time. Honey always adds some wonderful taste too it.

1) where would I purchase these items?
2) I don't really know if I will have the motive to do so pretty soon, because my mom said that she thinks that I should just use the same old stuff that I used last time.

yes it was... helps me after a long day usualy b4 i go to sleep when i have trouble sleeping why?

online herbal shops or a herbal shop near you? any of the ingrediatns are natural sedatives... and that is just a good dose for a large mix and you can use when it hurts especially bad.

I think that he asked because you said the name mandrake.
otherwise i don't know.

yea but its a real plant... its completley up to you if you want to try it im not saying you have to, its not going to completely stop the pain but it helps when it might get the worse...

I hope you ripped the muscle in your back by kicking the butt of the person that kicked you in the groin.

Go to the doc, get the good drugs and send them to me. :0o:

yeah, I wish that was the way that I ripped my muscle too Ozzy.
But sadly It happened when I was doing my normal stretches before ultimate frisbee, so I guess I just did something really really wrong in my stretches

Back